Threaded View

Having started my Satcom development, I would say that the layout and principal is pretty good.

However I think the durations of how long the satellites last is rubbish. For example, what use is level V damage with only 30 mins Duration. Ok this could be good for wiping someone's HQ or potentially Holdout but I can travel 30 minutes to get a decent target sometimes so by the time Id arrived at the base I was attacking, they could have long gone by then. Ive seen you can buy Sattelite bundles in the Shop and this is all well and good but If I needed money, Id just buy a money crate as opposed to potentially upgrade my Money Satellite so really don't see the point of it.

Why not have a duration of 1 month from the time you build your satellite at any level. If you upgrade during this time, it starts from the first one you built.

I understand that all these new toys are designed for us gamers to spend and I'm fine with that but I just cant see why I would spend on these satellites with the current format knowing I would only have the benefit for 30 minutes. If the duration was a lot longer I wouldn't mind spending. Maybe I have misunderstood how it works, if so clarification would be great.
    Last edited by Mad4it; 02-25-2015 at 05:02 AM.