Would you enjoy another 7-day WD? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Would you enjoy another 7-day WD?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 4.55%
  • No

48 27.27%
  • Emphatically No

120 68.18%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you enjoy another 7-day WD?

Post Count
    I just saw about 8 guys that scored about 5mil in points say gold free for the 7 day WD and if it happens again were done as a group. Another 4 said they dont have time for 7 days that's 12/60 and half havent checked in yet! But as the top guys go the rest will follow. Not a good sign gree not good at all. Been in game since dec 7/2011 may be out soon. To many long events. 24hr faction fl and WD,3 a 4 week cycle and these guys would have spent the same as last cycle instead it looks like a vacation for a bit and then decide if we go hard again or retire. Good luck to those that spend to win over this cycle. But 7 days isn't fun for me the old 5 day WDs were bad enough. Please listen to your customers gree not your login data.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepath23 View Post
    Kefa,

My old friend.....I want a 7 day war like I want crabs. Like I want to have a root canal with no novicane. Like I want to play catcher without a cup. Like I want to just fill in the blank.
    hahahaha, so that's a no, then? :P

I voted explicitly no. nobody I know really wants this. A few will tolerate it, but nobody wants it. Most wish WD was 48 hrs every 4 weeks.

edit: nobody I've talked to, that is. 5 people voted yes here, so maybe a very few do want it. But right now the vote here is 59:5, more than 10 to 1 against.
    Last edited by Kefa; 02-23-2015 at 07:48 PM.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    By 48 hours in the Wes have been decided anyways, most of the time, by 24 hours in. At least at the top. No matter what the time is lower down, there's lots of jostling, and teams will make their push based on the total number of hours.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The adjectives I want to put in front of my NO response would get me banned...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No 10 char

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'd love to have a seven day war. Can you also release a community event tied to it so your stupid company can fail once again? How about making the second days points count double, and third day thrice?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Make it 365 days and declare when you want like a glorified PvP and stop all individual PvP.

Probably won't make Gree enough money so won't happen but they could put in speed events and various other goals.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, and no.

That's votes I've recieved from players in the factions I'm in so far. More to come, I'm sure......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    OOOHHH! I know!!

Can we have a seven day WD concurrent with a FLTQ, Epic Boss, Raid boss, and Frontline!! Why not bring back PvP and Full Assault and do them all at the same time! Then just shorten the cycle down from 3 weeks to 1 week!

Might as well release two crappy building with an XP generator boost as that final reward! While at it you can expand factions to 200 people since the factions will be locked anyway!

This would let us know that you really do care about our opinions.
    Last edited by jj JJ; 02-24-2015 at 06:56 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's all about the money. GREE figures in a 7 day war, people will spend twice the money on gold to have the same rank as a 3 day war. In theory that is true, if most people had bottomless pockets....but they don't.

Gree will quickly realize the law of diminishing returns. Our faction has already decided to go gold free for this event. Typically we have more than a dozen that do a vault of gold every WDE, and just about everyone buys some gold. Going gold free will hurt Gree in the only place they care about .....their revenue stream.

Asking for more and more money from the same core group of people will just cause burnout, and declining revenue.

Banned
    Post Count
    A huge No!! Shows yet again gree doesn't care about its customer base. I don't think it's a far fetched idea that they are trying to chase players out of the game as it seems obvious.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I kinda want them to have it. Will make it easier to finally retire.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What comes after "Emphatically No"? That's the one I'd like to choose.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No I don't want 7 day wd,

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm going to buy gold on wd than request a refund afterwards after I spent all the gold. Tell Google play that gree has ignorant employees and don't deserve my cash. Works every wd