GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7 day wde

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    I wonder what their excuse is this time? last time some dev stepped.up.and said he thought it would be exciting.

So whats grees end game? they must have an exit strat worked out. Surely no company could do this many things by accident. I know they wouldn't care if I left or 1000s like.me, but they will want to hold onto their whales.
    I have no clue. But, when in doubt, I was always taught to follow the honey, money, moola, £, dinero, $, cash, etc...
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Last time scores were same, at least at the top, as they were for a three day event. Actually in a way makes it more relaxed. Still don't like it.

Post Count
    A lot of my group is talking about sitting it out. also looks like both FL'S are multiple days. One used to be a 24 hour event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE is the worst company in the entire world with the worst customer service and doesn't give two craps about a single one of their customers.

That felt nice to say.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Last time scores were same, at least at the top, as they were for a three day event. Actually in a way makes it more relaxed. Still don't like it.
    Well you could.make it a 3 day event. Give everyone else 4 days headstart. That should up the excitement lvl for you and you still get 4 days relaxing (though likely everyone would hide for the last 3 days and you'd have no one ti fight)

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    It is a 7 day event.....
    Thanks.

Very BAD idea GREE!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Way to suck even more fun out of the game.

Post Count
    Thinking they made adjustment to avoid a WD event falling on Easter weekend; just a thought. It's really not worth complaining about as you have control over your time, not Gree.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well I have already hear from a few teams in Groupme, that 3day of 7day does not matter

they will just do like always, play 30 battles, so if a 7 day WD, that just give them more time to relax in between battles

BOTTOM LINE............GREEdy is going toward another EPIC "community" event that will be just like the xmas one..............a total FAILURE...................

and you are not gona get us to spend more money on this game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I'll look into this for you. Could you please send screen shots showing the discrepancies in the length of WD?

Thanks
    The fact that you are asking players for screenshots...confirms again that yo guys have no idea...
    Global Strike Force

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I think it depended where you were... T5 downwards was 20-50% up on the 3 day.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The money is yours and the choice is yours, this is just a game, spend what you can afford, no reason to blame anyone or company ☠.........moo™������

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nasty, spot on my friend, spot on.

Lurker
    Post Count
    And why each battles not cover 12 hours ?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ignore the 7 day WD if you don't like it.
    I plan to ignore. I ignored Xmas WD and plan to repeat this WD too