7 day wde - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7 day wde

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ffs!

7 day wd is just boring, after 3 days it just gets tedious and a real effort just to even be bothered to do it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amnesia91 View Post
    Ffs!

7 day wd is just boring, after 3 days it just gets tedious and a real effort just to even be bothered to do it.
    Exactly. Personally, I find that those extra 1-day WD events in the same cycle were more dynamic, challenging and - *gasp* - fun! Wouldn't mind them back instead of FL.

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count
    You idiots still throwing money at this game? Hahahaha
    VFF Legends - Retired - Finally seen sense !

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Art0is View Post
    So how much $$$ did it take you before you figured it out and retired?...that way I can calculate how much I need to spend before I'm sane again.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Art0is View Post
    Quite sad that someone who supposedly retired still feels the need to visit the forum. Oh I have friendships, oh I have xyz, yes yes...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREE does not care if we do not want a 7-day WD Event. They probably saw the amount of money they made the last time around and think it is a risk worth taking in alienating more players.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree don't listen to this guy apparently he's upset

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I love a seve day war as an under min player it may allow me to finally reach a minimum for change .......

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I won't be participating in the 7 day. No way. They did this in crime city this week, as well the prizes are re-releases of old WD prizes, and crappy ones. Like +2% to an attack, for top 400, +5% for top 250 type crap. And individual prizes are worse, energy refill, stamina refill, a building. It's a joke. I will be interested to see if they do that in MW as well. Combine 7 day WD with old, already owned units prizes (im guessing they won't stack as the kisser there) and stamina refills for individual award. This is the sort of crap that makes me really believe that they are trying to lose enough players to justify dumping the game to the investors. "See we keep losing players, it's not worth paying the staff and the hardware costs to maintain at this rate," kind of thinking. What a completely terrible decision, the worst yet in my mind.
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias

Lurker
    Post Count
    LOL - & Days BREAK..NICE

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree why not just have a 14 day or even a month WD. Then the people that love it will be on all the time and the people that don't will just boycott it being sarcastic.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    Gree why not just have a 14 day or even a month WD. Then the people that love it will be on all the time and the people that don't will just boycott it being sarcastic.
    Don't give them any ideas that be next! I hate 7 day war but I'll be fighting alongside my teammates because can't afford not too! That's a lot good boosts don't want miss but wish gree cared about customers and listened instead putting out 7 day wars nobody wants just try line there pockets but since haven't found genie in bottle yet don't see my wish coming true any time soon!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's clear that Gree don't listen to their customers or the feedback they recieve from this forum . There has been many polls showing the feelings of their customers about the length of WD , amount of LTQ / FLTQ and events per cycle ,yet Gree doesn't listen and they never will .Many ,like myself play because of the loyayity to a faction and without this the game is nothing . How do you get Gree to listen ? Stop spending money ( I don't spend money on this ) and that's never going to happen or you get factions to stand together . How about a truce ( strike)for the first 4 days of WD , turning it into a 3 day WD it would take the big gold spending factions to agree to sign up and everyone to trust each other, but show Gree that we are unhappy in how they run this game
    Last edited by rookstar; 03-04-2015 at 04:28 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Seven day war means a seven day vacation from MW. The wife thanks you Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    You had to say it...

You're a button pusher, too I bet.
    Well, we know who to thank.
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias