[Update] Valor Glitch - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Valor Glitch

Articulate Author johnnybravoo77's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey, i want them gone. I just dont think that the tos was broken.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    To bad gree aren't as quick to fix the game as they are to lock threads and open a new one. Strandard gree pratice.
    Does gree think their ummm minimalist responce so far has gone far enough?
    I guess my lost valor on recycling isn't going to be fixed this week lol

Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    They have said it is cheating, specifically.
    Would you be so kind as to link to that?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1471023
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for not posting a new thread and calling it a day Gree. Well done again.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I doubt gree will be answering my question nearly as fast lol
    thank you
    Yes a breach of TOS. I don't see the word cheating, specifically.

Articulate Author johnnybravoo77's Avatar
    Post Count
    Clementine said its a breach of the tos, yet doesnt explain what part of the tos was breached. Never said cheating.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Neluzz View Post
    And how many of those players used the previous glitch? And be came very very rich.. they didnt take their cash back :/
    They should have. There is no denying they should have. But they didn't. The only reason they're taking any action whatsoever now is because of severity. No previous glitch, droid or iOS, had such a severe impact on stats (tens of billions) especially during a WD event.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    Are they going to remove the cash, valor and units bought from it as well?
    I am waiting to hear back from the team regarding this. Once I have a response I will update here.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravoo77 View Post
    Clementine said its a breach of the tos, yet doesnt explain what part of the tos was breached. Never said cheating.
    And if a spouse violates the vows of monogamy that were spoken at their wedding, was it a "breach of vows", or did they "cheat"?

But let's not split hairs
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I am waiting to hear back from the team regarding this. Once I have a response I will update here.
    11 people from my team that finished 40th have quit the game. Maybe you should tell them to come to a conclusion and implement it quickly and CORRECTLY.

Side note for everyone: what was the last new element of the game that worked correctly when it came out?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    To bad gree aren't as quick to fix the game as they are to lock threads and open a new one. Strandard gree pratice.
    Does gree think their ummm minimalist responce so far has gone far enough?
    I guess my lost valor on recycling isn't going to be fixed this week lol

Seeing the link would be interesting if it really exists but not pivotal. Someone else went through a lengthy list of previous Gree issues that favoured specific portions of the MW community at some point and it is pointless to repeat that list. The tragedy of the week is sometimes Droid related and sometimes iOs related. The only constant is there is always an issue. The current hissy fit is pointless. Next week it will be a different screw up. Get over it. It's a game. A frequently flawed game. If this is too much for you to deal with maturely perhaps it is time for you to start playing Candy Crush.

If you have thousands of dollars squandered on imaginary self importance then pity you. I understand your anger but pity you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    cheat
    CHēt/
    verb
    gerund or present participle: cheating

1. act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

gree do u even understand

so i hear u will remove the units from the players who shouldnt have had them. what about the apollos that were able to sell and recycle for billions of valor and the cash they made . what about the valor the guys who shouldnt have had ships have now made . they now have sold the ships and bought legit units increased there stats by billions . what you guys did was give every android player the ability to cheat the game with not consequence at all . what will u remove when all the ships will be sold and then they will buy legit units? if i have say the 200k ships available , i can buy the 1m apollos ship sell then get 1bil valor and buy the ships i am aloud. please explain why i should keep playing ? how will u fix this issue . i cant see a way out of this gree , i see this glitch destroying everything

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    ....Side note for everyone: what was the last new element of the game that worked correctly when it came out?
    Full Assault...nope wait I was wrong. It was Frontline. Oh, wait. That's not right. Ver4.2? Sorry wrong again. Ver5.0 ... oops I did it again. I give up

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Full Assault...nope wait I was wrong. It was Frontline. Oh, wait. That's not right. Ver4.2? Sorry wrong again. Ver5.0 ... oops I did it again. I give up
    I think you meant to say "server down time." That is the answer we were looking for.