[Update] Valor Glitch - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Valor Glitch

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Rotsch, in case you don't understand, and apparently you don't, gree sets the rules, not you. You knew what this was the moment it came out, or why would you have rushed to take advantage of it. Because you knew gree would nerd it. Their tos does cover this guys, and you all know it. Too funny how you felt you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar, have the video evidence, yet you want to deny it, well because the cookie jar was there, and grandma shouldn't have put it where you could reach it if she didn't expect you to get some. I bet that went over well with grandma too. Lol. You violated the tos, you cheated, in a purposeful manner to get an edge over other players who refused to take advantage of the same cheat, or possibly couldn't take advantage

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ok ezmunie; I checked it with my attorney in the States. And he clearly said that it's NOT a violation of the TOS!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Speedy, I suppose you profit from the video gold glitch that ios users don't have. So please give back all your won gold and upgrades you bought with it too. That's not fair towards the ios users.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree messed up again and some players took advantage, wasn't the first time and probably not the last, get over it.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Gree messed up again and some players took advantage, wasn't the first time and probably not the last, get over it.
    That's the long and short of it mate!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotsch View Post
    Ok ezmunie; I checked it with my attorney in the States. And he clearly said that it's NOT a violation of the TOS!
    LMFAO....mmmmmmmmkay there buddy

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol Rotsch, if I had to watch videos for gold I'd have quit this game long ago. You can't play at sup level on video gold. I just realized, I don't even know how to watch videos for gold or how that works.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    You really think I care? I play for fun...and this was a fun 4 days! They can take the entire game from me if they want. I have a life that doesn't revolve around a fantasy game. It's just that all this drama was too tempting to not sign up to post in these forums. You guys have given me great entertainment! Now...get back down into your moms basement and stop raiding the fridge!
    Odd your life seems to revolve around trolling

I shall await patiently for you to get home from school for your reply
    Last edited by Lt Kije; 02-24-2015 at 06:26 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotsch View Post
    Yes it is, it's Gree's game and if they say it was cheating, guess what it was cheating!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Lol Rotsch, if I had to watch videos for gold I'd have quit this game long ago. You can't play at sup level on video gold. I just realized, I don't even know how to watch videos for gold or how that works.
    LOL. Dang Speed ump, now that's funny! You are correct in your statement. You cannot watch enough free videos for gold at SUP level. Heck, not even at the Top 25 level.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Kije View Post
    Yes it is, it's Gree's game and if they say it was cheating, guess what it was cheating!
    We live in a time when nobody accepts responsibility for thier actions. The biggest culprit is GREE but everyone wants to focus on those who used the game to its best advantage. It is GREE who is responsible for all the problems this game has had over the years. They merrily bounce from one screw up to the next with no consequence. They roll out defective product routinely, letting the customer base Beta test it for flaws. Repair the damage.? Dont think so. All the cry babies will settle down in a couple of days. They always do. Right Lt Kije? Correct ezmuni? You boys got over the tank glitch, Gold glitch, Airplane glitch etc. This one is really just another in a long series of failures you will also get over.

Yup. Close the doors mid day Friday and come back on Monday to check if anything worked as planned. Oh my! There seems to be a hornets nest disturbed on the Forum. Hmmmmm. What could be wrong?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Tinker , so you admitted you cheated, and it's ok because iOS got some glitches that people exploited? The thing is the people complaining about this one likely did not exploit the iOS ones when avaible. I did not, not ever would. I have several android devices and with the new system could have transfered to those and taken advantage. I did not, and would not. I objected to the ones who exploited those past glitches as well as the current one. It's liek blaming a store for not having good enough security to prevent theft. It's sad that they have to have any security to prevent theft, as the cost of that has to be covered in everything all of us buy. To me it's sad to see such a high percentage of people in the world, who are willing to cheat to get ahead. Trying to deny its cheating, or attempting to place the blame on gree for your actions dosnt mean it's not cheating. You're just making fools of yourselves by trying to pawn off such a lame excuse. The more gree allows the cheating without consequences, the bolder you guys get, to the point you are now even arguing that cheating is cheating. I may start a movement for drastic consequences to punish those involved, as it's obviously only going to get much worse unless gree enforces these types of violations much more strongly. I'm sure the rest of my sup friends would be in full agreement with this.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Maybe if they could all afford to be in SUP then they wouldn't need to cheat or hack.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You just dont get it do you Speed? How many times will Gree push out defective product to you before you do? I guess Gamers will continue to Game and addicts will continue to consume.
    I think I've hit the wall on this issue. Beginning to feel like a mouse in a wheel. Runing running running but no scenery passing by.

Cheers
    Tinker

Post Count
    Watching the glitchers bend themselves into a pretzel in order to defend their actions is hilarious.

More please!