DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Valor Glitch

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi Clementine
    So thanks for the Terms of Service. But please mention, which term all the users buying the Apollo Rank Units did offend. We neither used a hack or root or something else. So we didn't offend the Terms of Service. It was a bug in your game as there are other bugs. So it's not ok to removed the bought entities! There have been - and there are - many other bugs you didn't correct. For example as a iPhone user I have no possibility to profit from the gold glitch that Android users can profit from since month. And because many in the game needs a lot of gold to go faster forward the have a big advantage.
    There are many players who bought the Apollo ship and recycled it immediatly. They got more money back as they have paied for and further they got hugh amounts of valors. So:
    - why you remove anything from people not using illegal methodes?
    - why you didn't get back at least the money needed to buy the ships?
    - why you didn't remove the the billions of valors others got out from the recycling?

So if you have Terms of Service it's not only valuable for us but also for you. In my opinion you don't have the right to remove troups because none article of your Terms has been violated.

I invite you to remove the ships back into the inventory.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ezmunie, none of the TOS you post has been violated!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When someone gains 2.1 billion valor and increases their stats by 60billion in minutes, there is no conceivable hope for me to ever recover. They can hold onto that valor and spend till they die old and peaceful. If something isn't done, I will not be playing this game much longer. This latest issue/hack/bug has really shown me doing the right thing gets u no where. I saved up 22million valor over a few raid boss cycles and recycling my inventory..... What I worked months for someone x1000000000000% blew me out of the water.... Across all android.... I'm waiting to hear what clementine and devs do.bthis s.h.i.t is deep. That talk might be too true

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The title is valor glitch not unit glitch so removing excess valor would seem to be the route to take but probably too late.

To even things up award iOS users extra valor.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Technically, it falls under "exploit". In the store it clearly shows that the units are meant for those who have completed Apollo Ops Rank. Definitely nothing was hacked, no third-party software was used, no macros or automated bots were used, the game code wasn't modded, etc... but an ability to be able to obtain something unintended was discovered and exploited. I don't honestly believe a single person purchased them truly believing the game intended for them to be capable of purchasing them. Yes, hypothetically, someone could have stumbled upon them in someone's inventory, seen the "Buy" button, and bought them without ever knowing what they were. But you and I, and everyone else here, all know how small the percentage of people who fall in that category would be.
    Technically, everyone has cheated!!! I'm sure the units were supposed to be on sale for 12m valour and not cash, which is where this "slip up" occurred. So therefore anyone who has them in their inventory is indeed a cheat.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J1mcrane View Post
    Technically, everyone has cheated!!! I'm sure the units were supposed to be on sale for 12m valour and not cash, which is where this "slip up" occurred. So therefore anyone who has them in their inventory is indeed a cheat.
    Fully agree on this. The Arjun glitch still works for this unit. Why can these players "legitly" gain cash and valor by recycling units?
    Global Strike Force

Lurker
    Post Count
    All advantages gained from this glitch, including any cash and valor need to be removed. And in order to dicipline players who knowingly (in this case i believe 99.9999 percent) violate TOS, remove 10 random bonus units from their inventory along with any units won in this WD. If gliching/cheating is to be stopped, glitchers/cheaters must feel some pain and loss by doing so.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotsch View Post
    Ezmunie, none of the TOS you post has been violated!!!
    When Clementine posts that it's an TOS violation, it's a violation.

It's on Facebook too... it's a violation of Gree's TOS.

Android users who bought the ships used an exploit which is clearly in Gree's TOS. Read it and you'll see for yourself.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    When Clementine posts that it's an TOS violation, it's a violation.

It's on Facebook too... it's a violation of Gree's TOS.

Android users who bought the ships used an exploit which is clearly in Gree's TOS. Read it and you'll see for yourself.
    It is just another nail in the coffin....
    Global Strike Force

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Many of the android users are locked out of their accounts because they sold all those ships and their accumulated valor is locking them out. Personally, I don't feel sorry for them. They cheated their way into getting locked out.

Gree needs to go in and remove the valor they did not earn, the cash they sold the ships for and any units they bought with ill-gotten gains.
    Last edited by ezmunie; 02-24-2015 at 12:29 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Maybe add to TOS that anyone caught glitching will have bonus units removed.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotsch View Post
    Hi Clementine
    So thanks for the Terms of Service. But please mention, which term all the users buying the Apollo Rank Units did offend. We neither used a hack or root or something else. So we didn't offend the Terms of Service. It was a bug in your game as there are other bugs. So it's not ok to removed the bought entities! There have been - and there are - many other bugs you didn't correct. For example as a iPhone user I have no possibility to profit from the gold glitch that Android users can profit from since month. And because many in the game needs a lot of gold to go faster forward the have a big advantage.
    There are many players who bought the Apollo ship and recycled it immediatly. They got more money back as they have paied for and further they got hugh amounts of valors. So:
    - why you remove anything from people not using illegal methodes?
    - why you didn't get back at least the money needed to buy the ships?
    - why you didn't remove the the billions of valors others got out from the recycling?

So if you have Terms of Service it's not only valuable for us but also for you. In my opinion you don't have the right to remove troups because none article of your Terms has been violated.

I invite you to remove the ships back into the inventory.
    LMAO! You're funny!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I am waiting to hear back from the team regarding this. Once I have a response I will update here.
    Thank you for the update, red line for me, if they do nothing on it

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Raising my stats from 6b to 90b in 20 minutes - zero dollars

Raising game cash from $2b to over $750b - zero dollars

Increasing valor reserves from 6m to 1.97b - zero dollars

Building an un breakable army of 50,000 indestructible units - zero dollars

Laughing for days while reading sobbing posts from sour g**** iOS players that have used "glitches" for years, never complained while they were looting GREE for all they could, taking advantage of every "exploit" they could find, then suddenly turning into the most upstanding, principled, moral authorities on earth...PRICELESS!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    Raising my stats from 6b to 90b in 20 minutes - zero dollars

Raising game cash from $2b to over $750b - zero dollars

Increasing valor reserves from 6m to 1.97b - zero dollars

Building an un breakable army of 50,000 indestructible units - zero dollars

Laughing for days while reading sobbing posts from sour g**** iOS players that have used "glitches" for years, never complained while they were looting GREE for all they could, taking advantage of every "exploit" they could find, then suddenly turning into the most upstanding, principled, moral authorities on earth...PRICELESS!
    Gree taking your units, cash, valor and any units you bought with proceeds from ships recycled..... that's PRICELESS!