[Update] Valor Glitch - Page 41

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: [Update] Valor Glitch

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Dixie, too true. We've vertainly seen that over and over.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Truth I just might do that one of these wd. I enjoy the no expectations, let's just have some fun of doing that kind of thing

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Uh huh, do you want to tell the whole story, or should I, for the 50th time. And the second I discovered what had happened, gree had an email too, in fact it took over twenty tickets, multiples others of you guys complaining that game had them, and months before I could beg gree to remove them. And where did I say anywhere in this thread that someone who accidently bought ( thousands. Get real) a couple of units from the the actuall gree store for buying units, was cheating. These people went to others players inventories and bought thousand, knowing full well they should not be. If they had shown up as avaible to buy in their own store, and bought a few of them without knowing what was going in, I would not be calling them cheaters. These units weren't bought, i accidently bought 5 thousand ships,lol. Guys, again, you're trying to redirect the heat off those of you who exploited this glitch by talking about others, the ones who were proper rank, past glitches where people bought, something from a year ago or more. None of that changes the fact that these people cheated
    I never said I accidentally did anything! I smoked that glitch! Just like every other glitch! And I am eagerly looking forward or the next glitch chase that will soon be on the horizon! Glitch chasing has become more fun than the game itself! However, I admit to it! You run and hide like a sack-less little cockroach! Done with you for the next several hour speed Humperdinck...have a good day!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ban from ip? lol you guys think that is an obstacle? Lmao what a bunch of nooooobs!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And of course sup have never used any glitches...

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Why would I get banned in the first place? Because I am calling out GREE's MVP? What a joke. Go ahead and ban me...GREE makes no money from me anyway. I find much more fun ways to utilize my cash here in vegas! This has been quite fun if I do get banned. And to all my supporters...I salute you! I will continue the revolution!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie_Boy View Post
    I think someone doesn't quite understand how the interwebs work and how easy it would be to work around an IP ban or the potential side effects.
    I know exactly how it works. I'm behind seven proxies.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Groovy, you're the one hiding, you're the one who won't send me your main game. Bingo, no, we don't use cheats. That's not to say that no member ever has, that means that we actively look for any who might be, that we make sure our members know what we expect, and we will turn in any who try, and make them self report also. We have removed some we found to be cheating in the past, though that has been super rare, more from our past lower level associated teams. I know top factions who actively encourage their members to use those when the show up. Not just members encouraging others, but leadership doing so.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I didn't say you would get banned, or that you would not groovy, you're the ones that keep putting words in people's mouths. And it has nothing to do with your name calling. I will report anyone I find that it is cheating. If i see evidence in your game that you have, be assure I will indeed report it. At that point what happens is not up to me, that is in GREE's hands, they are the ones who make the rules and mete out any consequences for cheating

Post Count
    Lol, Groovy is an obvious troll. Ignore him.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I know, but I've always enjoyed toying with the trolls. I used to get in trouble for playing with my food when I was a kid too, so I guess I havnt changed that much,lol

Community Manager
    Post Count
    An official statement has been made here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Actions-Taken

We will lock this thread as it is now outdated. Please direct any questions, feedback, and discuss there.

Thank you.