GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Valor Glitch

Hybrid View

Community Manager
    Post Count

[Update] Valor Glitch

Update from the Developers! We will be releasing a fix shortly that will prevent the purchase of these units for users without the proper rank. Additionally beginning today we will be removing the items from the inventories of those users who should not have them. A friendly reminder to please take a few moments to review the Terms of Service.

I will be locking all existing threads about this topic and redirecting them here. Please post any questions, comments, or discussion here. Please keep it on topic and follow the Code of Conduct.

Post Count
    Are they going to remove the cash, valor and units bought from it as well?
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have to say I don't think it is a violation of the TOS. But I suppose you guys could change that whenever you want to so its not my place.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Web323 View Post
    Are they going to remove the cash, valor and units bought from it as well?
    I am waiting to hear back from the team regarding this. Once I have a response I will update here.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I am waiting to hear back from the team regarding this. Once I have a response I will update here.
    11 people from my team that finished 40th have quit the game. Maybe you should tell them to come to a conclusion and implement it quickly and CORRECTLY.

Side note for everyone: what was the last new element of the game that worked correctly when it came out?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony81 View Post
    ....Side note for everyone: what was the last new element of the game that worked correctly when it came out?
    Full Assault...nope wait I was wrong. It was Frontline. Oh, wait. That's not right. Ver4.2? Sorry wrong again. Ver5.0 ... oops I did it again. I give up

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Full Assault...nope wait I was wrong. It was Frontline. Oh, wait. That's not right. Ver4.2? Sorry wrong again. Ver5.0 ... oops I did it again. I give up
    I think you meant to say "server down time." That is the answer we were looking for.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    cheat
    CHēt/
    verb
    gerund or present participle: cheating

1. act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, especially in a game or examination.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Thank you for the update, red line for me, if they do nothing on it

Articulate Author johnnybravoo77's Avatar
    Post Count
    Glad your removing them. Its still not a violation of the tos.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    First of all, thank you Clementine for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravoo77 View Post
    Glad your removing them. Its still not a violation of the tos.
    TOS: use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user’s experience with the Service.

Articulate Author johnnybravoo77's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    First of all, thank you Clementine for the update.

TOS: use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user’s experience with the Service.
    This technically does not fall under any of this. If its available for purchase without hacking, than its legit. Gree has the right to remove anything from the game, and im glad they are.
    Virtual Goods" means virtual digital items, such as commodities, abilities or other goods that may be earned or obtained through the Service or otherwise purchased by you for legal tender or actual currency, or for Virtual Currency, subject to applicable law.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for the update Clem but it may already be too late, your (Gree's) inaction over the weekend has already lost us several long term players with one too many glitches

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravoo77 View Post
    This technically does not fall under any of this. If its available for purchase without hacking, than its legit. Gree has the right to remove anything from the game, and im glad they are.
    Virtual Goods" means virtual digital items, such as commodities, abilities or other goods that may be earned or obtained through the Service or otherwise purchased by you for legal tender or actual currency, or for Virtual Currency, subject to applicable law.
    Technically, it falls under "exploit". In the store it clearly shows that the units are meant for those who have completed Apollo Ops Rank. Definitely nothing was hacked, no third-party software was used, no macros or automated bots were used, the game code wasn't modded, etc... but an ability to be able to obtain something unintended was discovered and exploited. I don't honestly believe a single person purchased them truly believing the game intended for them to be capable of purchasing them. Yes, hypothetically, someone could have stumbled upon them in someone's inventory, seen the "Buy" button, and bought them without ever knowing what they were. But you and I, and everyone else here, all know how small the percentage of people who fall in that category would be.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Technically, it falls under "exploit". In the store it clearly shows that the units are meant for those who have completed Apollo Ops Rank. Definitely nothing was hacked, no third-party software was used, no macros or automated bots were used, the game code wasn't modded, etc... but an ability to be able to obtain something unintended was discovered and exploited. I don't honestly believe a single person purchased them truly believing the game intended for them to be capable of purchasing them. Yes, hypothetically, someone could have stumbled upon them in someone's inventory, seen the "Buy" button, and bought them without ever knowing what they were. But you and I, and everyone else here, all know how small the percentage of people who fall in that category would be.
    Technically, everyone has cheated!!! I'm sure the units were supposed to be on sale for 12m valour and not cash, which is where this "slip up" occurred. So therefore anyone who has them in their inventory is indeed a cheat.