GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Valor Glitch

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    under the law the price you see is the price you are legally allowed to pay until changed by the seller. wether a mistake or not no company can change the price after and then say u owe us the rest.

if players of that rank bought those things at the rank for that price they are protected by law not governed by grees tos.its gree staffs error and now gree have fixed their error and corrected the price of buying said items.

so for those players who earned that rank they should be allowed to keep them.

as for players selling... thats something else.

if i was to keep playing this bugged up trash. at a guess my game would take a year plus to reach their level of rank so they should not be penalised for gree fkup. imo.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    By your thinking then those that bought the units with out being ranked should not be punished either. The price was posted and units bought. Gree's F up

Well I am back in now after being locked out. And YES gree took away units and valor so my stats are back to where they were before glitch.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannot Connect To Server View Post
    under the law the price you see is the price you are legally allowed to pay until changed by the seller. wether a mistake or not no company can change the price after and then say u owe us the rest.

if players of that rank bought those things at the rank for that price they are protected by law not governed by grees tos.its gree staffs error and now gree have fixed their error and corrected the price of buying said items.

so for those players who earned that rank they should be allowed to keep them.

as for players selling... thats something else.

if i was to keep playing this bugged up trash. at a guess my game would take a year plus to reach their level of rank so they should not be penalised for gree fkup. imo.
    Where you argument falls apart is that what takes place is not the real world. Gold purchases yes, but anything else is just make believe.

You go to a rich kids house. He has every cool toy you can imagine. He sets up a pretend store with all of his toys for sale. You uses his Monopoly money and buy all the very best ones. At the end of the day when you leave, they are still his toys. You don't get to take them with you. Even if he charged you real money for the privilege to use his Monopoly money, it's all still his.

Its no different here.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quite correct tee. And pretty much what I've sood all along, though as you see, some want to read what people say to possibly mean what they say they meant. If gree at some point decided the properly ranked players were cheating, so be it, as I've stated. Seems gree did make the determination, as you noticed, and that's what we all have to live by.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Flake, it seems you've decided to argue any point of view that's not your own. All you have to do is state what you believe. And then you can answer any questions people might have about those. Instead, you pounce on everyone who dosnt agree with you. I m not the one going around calling the people here names for their thoughts, it seems you're doing that well enough on your own.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Quite correct tee. And pretty much what I've sood all along, though as you see, some want to read what people say to possibly mean what they say they meant. If gree at some point decided the properly ranked players were cheating, so be it, as I've stated. Seems gree did make the determination, as you noticed, and that's what we all have to live by.
    Let us have a GREE rep. Make an end to THE confusion and State exactly how that stand on this..

Plain and simple:

Glitch part one is clear .. Non ranked players were not allowed to buy and recycle THE rank units. Actions has been taken to fix that (partly, since no stocked up legit valor units have been removed, but thats my personal opinion what should be done as Well)

Glitch part 2 is unclear .. Apollo ranks .. Being asked by GREE to NOT buy and recycle THE units .. Some did.. So whats happening to those? Thats whats left for GREE to clear...

Do they keep their valor? YES or NO.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Set free, what does iph have to do with it? And I think the powers that be have already made the determination about who did and did not use a glitch. Are you guys still arguing a point which has already been settled,lol. Next subject please. Anything new ? What about the ones someone posted in another thread that had ten of the usa raid boss unit. Unless I'm mistaken, and again, I say for the record, I don't keep up with all the prizes, I have others who do to keep me informed, that we all should have had only ine of those. If so can everyone agree there is some cheating going on there? Or do you think it's a matter of opinion whether or not having ten of something you can only have one of , meets the requirement in your book to be called cheating

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Remeber, gree allowed it to be possible to get them, by not preventing it well enough in their code. So what your thoughts in this one

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm not the one trying to wiggle, slip, and slide past my own words Ump. it is what it is, you are what you are, I am what I am.

Your words and actions speak of what you are really about. So does grees. So do mine.

My position on whether it was permissible or not hasn't changed. Gree has done a 180 on their position. But that's not the discussion we are having now. Nice try at deflecting away though.

You justify what you want, when convenient for you, to support things your way. Just like most everyone else around here.

Mr. Integrity. As wishy washy as anyone else.
    Last edited by MW Flake; 02-25-2015 at 08:03 AM.

It doesnt matter to me man. All is good. SUP is untouchable in game play and me.....Im semi retired and hanging with a top 100. Away from all the B.S., Faction politics and finger pointing that goes with running with a top team. Im playing gold free and YES glitch free from here on out. Just gonna have fun and not worry about crap anymore. Good luck to everyone.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Flake, my words have remained the same the whole time, sorry if you have a problem understanding them. The truth is your on your way to becoming a troll, you're just against whatever certain people are for. I have clearly stated over and over again, that the ones who bought the u it unranked should face some consequences, and I have not deviated from that at all. Just because you say so dosnt make it true. Just as many of you here now feel that gree did make a decision, that it's still not considered cheating. modern war, I'd like to see that answered clearly myself. For more reasons than just what most are thinking of.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's obvious this ump guy has zero integrity. Sitting on his high horse demoralizing everyone else, while they obviously have massive amounts of boats, cash and valor! Their comment are simply meaningless! I once again ask to make me an ally so I can see your inventory! I want to model myself after your morals....please give me the chance!

I faced my consequences. Units are gone. Valor is gone and lost billions from being raided while locked out

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Your play book needs some freshening up there ump. Now I'm trolling lol?

Your words mean next to nothing. Your actions say so much more. Go ahead, backtrack through your little maze of twisted actions and words. I won't follow. It doesn't matter to me if others have seen you for what you really are, vs. what you claim to be. I've already seen enough.