[Update] Valor Glitch - Page 26

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Valor Glitch

Post Count
    Yea thanx for the information Clem, yes take away the valor an cash along with the units To many players out in the cold! Locked out of the game.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Why would android users not have the same access. I don't understand what you are referring to Androids users were able to hit boosts forever, iOS could not. Not fair, but is players didn't get to determine that, droid players coulld not speed tap, really sucked atthe upper levels in wd. This isn't a droid vs android discussion though.

Ezmunie. GOOD LUCK on Gree tracking down every droid user who used the glitch and is still playing. Hell they cant even program a game right what makes you think they will find all that used the glitch.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So speed, are you going to use to power of SUP to have all apollo ranked that bought ship banned?
    A simple yes/no will suffice
    or are there two sets of rules?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1472334

Hes SUP not God

As far as the ultimate price sure take me back to where I was before glitch. Im fine with that but what does the system do to a criminal. They take away their time! Just what gree is doing to locked out players. Taking away their time and making us go crazy

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by setfreejoe7803 View Post
    Hes SUP not God
    thats besides the point. He was calling for head on plates from high on the hill, yet seems to have backed off some what and there now seems to be a difference between a glitch and cheating that wasn't there before.

that lower ranks could buy these ships is not the real problem. Its the price, unless you believe gree thought it would be a good idea to allow unlimited cash and unlimited valor(even for one weekend,which some seem to be trying to pass off). Hands up if you believe that.
    Sure if the price had been right the lower ranks would still have been able to buy a few, not 1000's.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Tuuts, just how dense are you guy. First, gree has not said whatever it is you think they have in direct reference to your subject. Also I never asked for gree to ban the ones who cheated, but to make the consequences more severe than what they gained by using it. Gree specifically stated that the none ranked players who bought the units had violated the tos. I have yet to see them specifically say the players who legitimately were ranked to buy the units, and did so were wrong. If that it the case, then gree should include those in any decisions they end up making. I'd say the first group had zero question that they were cheating. They knew what they were doing, and so far only one here has out right admitted it, and knows he may have some consequences to deal with for it. You guys are trying to avoid consequences for players. Funny, I used to have all sorts of people using exactly the same logic about the hackers. Not glitchers, hackers. Precisely exactly the same arguments. Strange, don't you think. As in it was GREE's fault for letting the hack, and so on and so forth, just insert hackers everywhere you see cheaters, glitchers, exploits, etc, and you'll get the idea. So how much cheating are you willing to accept. What's clearly cheating vs something where's theres a question. At least flake seems to be trying to have some of those questions answered. the way some here are acting, no matter what they say, they couldn't cover enough bases to cover every possible scenario. But enough that the legit players will have a good idea of what is expected, and also if severe penalties get thrown in, I think you'll see most stay away from anything they're not sure about until it's clarified. Actually if I had been the correct rank I might have bought some of those ships. I really don't look at the cost of things. My iph will cover any amount, if not I'll buy vaults. I instantly upgrade buildings with gold when they come out, really don't pay attention to what the cost is. I get asked all the time, how much did it cost to finish masters, etc. I couldn't tell you, I tap until it's done. So that's a case where I really woul t have thought about the cost one way or another. One time I was in a hurry to rearraungemy my base. I accidently deleted two of my highest buildings because I was just clicking away. I did ask gree to restore them, the answer was no. Hell I would have even taken them back at level one and paid to upgrade the again.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    And because you don't want the lower ranks buying the ships to be the real problem dosnt mean it wasn't. Obviously it was, evades that's the problem gree addressed, wasn't it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Evades = because, I still don't know how spell wrong screws up so bad

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'm still calling for the same thing I have all along. Penalties for the ones who cheated. Obviously you're not able to understand this simple concept even after it's been said many times. I know it's not what you want to hear, and you're not heard g because you want it to be something other than what it is. You'll keep trying to spin it your way.

Well hello I used a glitch......I have screenshots of a certain leader who is in a top 5 team talking about hacks and using them to their advantage but thats old history. Hes clean and legit now. Lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The cookie jar was left unlocked to see who might get caught in the trap.
    Looks like it worked, LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Tuuts, just how dense are you guy. First, gree has not said whatever it is you think they have in direct reference to your subject. Also I never asked for gree to ban the ones who cheated, but to make the consequences more severe than what they gained by using it. Gree specifically stated that the none ranked players who bought the units had violated the tos. I have yet to see them specifically say the players who legitimately were ranked to buy the units, and did so were wrong. If that it the case, then gree should include those in any decisions they end up making. I'd say the first group had zero question that they were cheating. They knew what they were doing, and so far only one here has out right admitted it, and knows he may have some consequences to deal with for it. You guys are trying to avoid consequences for players. Funny, I used to have all sorts of people using exactly the same logic about the hackers. Not glitchers, hackers. Precisely exactly the same arguments. Strange, don't you think. As in it was GREE's fault for letting the hack, and so on and so forth, just insert hackers everywhere you see cheaters, glitchers, exploits, etc, and you'll get the idea. So how much cheating are you willing to accept. What's clearly cheating vs something where's theres a question. At least flake seems to be trying to have some of those questions answered. the way some here are acting, no matter what they say, they couldn't cover enough bases to cover every possible scenario. But enough that the legit players will have a good idea of what is expected, and also if severe penalties get thrown in, I think you'll see most stay away from anything they're not sure about until it's clarified. Actually if I had been the correct rank I might have bought some of those ships. I really don't look at the cost of things. My iph will cover any amount, if not I'll buy vaults. I instantly upgrade buildings with gold when they come out, really don't pay attention to what the cost is. I get asked all the time, how much did it cost to finish masters, etc. I couldn't tell you, I tap until it's done. So that's a case where I really woul t have thought about the cost one way or another. One time I was in a hurry to rearraungemy my base. I accidently deleted two of my highest buildings because I was just clicking away. I did ask gree to restore them, the answer was no. Hell I would have even taken them back at level one and paid to upgrade the again.
    You know what they say about the first guys start calling the other names?

You seem to think I am defending glitchers. I'm not
    I couldn't care less what happens to the glitches. but I find it amazing you divid them into two groups and at least seem to be definding one group. Do you really need gree to make the call on selling a ship for more than you paid for it being a glitch? your arguement about not paying attention could be used by people of low rank buying ships, I know I for one wouldn't know the diff between ships I should be able to buy and ships.I shouldn't. To be trueful I don't even no what appolo rank is!
    yes you never said ban specifically, just like gree never said cheat.

Consistent Contributor Baltimore Bully's Avatar
    Post Count
    So this is what no life looks like lmfao. Get a life out side the game. Get laid and spend your money on better things in life. Stop paying a $hitty company like Gree. For f$&@ sakes!!!