Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That is because android cant support having over 2 billion valor

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What are they doing bout everyone locked out?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Awhile ago there was a rumour that a top 10 faction members all got reset to level 1 but still keeping their units, and then proceeded their way back up causing havoc ....

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We've established that they did wrong but if Gree had staff available they could have patched it before it got out of hand.

No point shutting the stable doors after the horse has bolted.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Lurker
    Post Count
    Enough already!

Stop crying, stop moaning and just move on.

This is getting boring now!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The difference is he done something to his device to get those glitches this glitch was Gree`s fault. Quick question did you do any of the three day ltq that all three days started on the same day or did your faction do the recent epic boss? If so then you are a hypocrite. Those events weren't working as Gree intended for them to work, just as this unit didnt work as Gree intended for it to work. But many of the same people crying here took full advantage of those mistakes.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amnesia91 View Post
    Enough already!

Stop crying, stop moaning and just move on.

This is getting boring now!
    I agree, I've stopped and moving on... And out of MW. Thank you gree for giving me my life back.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Army View Post
    I've been getting a 'Login Failed serverResponse is null' message for two days now. is this part of what is being fixed?
    Are you on a droid platform?
    Did you buy the ships?
    Did you recycle the ships?
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What do i do if i am receiving the login failed server response is null message? I did not partake in the glitch which has me baffled as to y i cant get into my account please administrators tell me what i need to do

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm very amused at how moral some of the poeple on here are! Can I please hear more about how you do the right thing and how much Charity work you do? Maybe we can set up a poll and declare some sort of winner?

but let us get back on topic... personally I would like to hear more from the moderators and less crying. I have a few questions if I could get some knowledgeable answers.

1) are there bans happening for current (what you have declared) violation of tos? The reason I ask is to find out if I (leader of a faction) should wait for the dust to settle and keep members or start my recruiting bid.
    2) as for players that are locked out on Droid devices because of from what I'm reading is a 32 bit error problem because of for mentioned "violation" of tos, is there anything you (GREE) are doing to fix that? Or should all of those players send a ticket in? (I realize #1 may answer #2)

3) because of this huge and touchy subject, should we the players in the future ask on here if a unit or building or any other "buyable" item is in fact supposed to be available to us? Or if the price on recycling any units is indeed the correct price for recycling it? Would hate for a simple mistake to be the end of someone's career in MW.

Thanks for your time!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is my first post on here. Do gree ever respond to these or just sit back and laugh?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiner View Post
    This is my first post on here. Do gree ever respond to these or just sit back and laugh?
    I dont post very often. Mostly just search the forums for info but I rarely see GREE post responses. I think like a referee at hockey game they just let the boys swing away until they get tuckered out.
    Sit back and laugh? Probably not. After each of their screw ups they lay back and wait to see if they have to really fix the mess they caused or whether it will blow over.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiner View Post
    They do respond. Here is an example of what 99.9% of their responses say:

"Thank you for the feedback. We have passed the information along to our development team."

Isn't that a helpful response? I know it always makes me feel so informed and confident that all necessary measures are being taken...especially when nothing ever changes.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count

the fair fix fromg gree

you guys need to also realize those bored wounded souls that have the apollo rank by right ARE ALSO GLITCHERS. how you may ask?? who in their right mind believes for one micro second that gree intended a ship with over 1m stats to be sold for only 12.5??? who in their right minds believe for one second that gree actually meant those players to be able to recycle them for a PROFIT simply because they earned that rank. so ANYONE buying this obviously incorrectly priced unit whether the right rank or not IS a glitcher and profits from grees errors just like the rest of the people the majority of the people in this post are looking down on. so guess what BY YOUR OWN PEOPLES code even the appollo captians deserve to be punished stripped and penalized for their behavior and lack of priniciples . SERIOUSLY it a game people gonna get all they can out of it.. they did YOU did .. all gree has done in their correction of issue is keep the separation from top team in tack and widen it in many cases.. they have rewards the top 3% that spend about 40% of the real money and screwed the lower 97% which when stacked up pay about 60% of grees profits. This glitch and grees answer makes me very happy I haven't spent a penny in months.. actually this month all my cc are paid off and I have a nice amount left over with the money I would of spent in game.. 2 or 3 months no gold use is great for my economy in the real world. Gree with the support of the top 3% and those morally correct people in forum(who ironically are quite happy and content to use gree's errors when it suites them)(yeah you know the ones that take advantage of 6 day epic events in one day and any similar glitches that have happened recently) But are on a soap box about this glitch. Wow its hilarious how many of these morally correct people(not pointing anyone out by name so not a violation) truly believe they are right.. its like the blind telling those that can see what the color their looking at really is(they have no clue)

BOTTUM LINE ALL APOLLO CAPTIANS THAT PURCHASED THE SHIP ARE AS GUILTY OF GLITCHING AS THE PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT THEM FROM THEIR INVENTORY. THE SHIP PRICE WAS BLATANTLY AN OBVIOUS ERROR AND THE RECYCLE PRICE AND EVEN MORE OBVIOUS ERROR.. THE ACT OF STILL BUYING A OBVIOUS ERROR IS ALSO GLITCHING.. THE POO YALL BEEN FLINGING AT OTHERS IS STILL YOUR OWN POO

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmg108 View Post
    They do respond. Here is an example of what 99.9% of their responses say:

"Thank you for the feedback. We have passed the information along to our development team."

Isn't that a helpful response? I know it always makes me feel so informed and confident that all necessary measures are being taken...especially when nothing ever changes.
    Yo: I get that too. You mean that isn't a unique response to me personally telling me I'm important enough to elevate my problem to the "Development Team for resolution?
    I bought Gold for my mini so it could become a VIP to obtain allies. Touching the Get VIP button closes game.
    They introduced new mission prizes. Can't do them on my main because the mission target with the arrow above can't be selected and can't move on until that mission is completed. Stuck
    iOs accounts encounter peeps with 12 digit defence numbers without comma separators. Just try to make sense out of that. Yup. They are working on it.
    Select a target and hit it only to find out it really isn't on the map and now it's locked until you back out.
    Select a target and hit it only to find out there are actually three overlaid. Naturally the wrong one sucked your last bit of energy.
    Try to do a mission and find out it's rush hour and 40 targets are milling about from several years worth of goals.
    etc etc etc