[Update] Valor Glitch - Page 40

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: [Update] Valor Glitch

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I told you my conditions groovy, don't expect u til you're ready for the real deal. Just the way it's gotta be. You're not afraid of May consequences you say, then give me your real game to ally

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    So now I'm a gree employee again?lol you guys never give up on old fantasies
    I was not going to say anything but well a certain player on an imaginary high horse that has fallen off it but still likes to claim something
    he no longer can, but tries anyone is at it again. Yes Speed you are the player, you bought & admitted to buying the 600K valor planes last time they were unlocked on iOS. It was in another thread & I referenced the wrong account you did it on. But regardless of the account you cheated/glitches/etc. & then you claim it was done accidentally. However in this current thread by your own definition of what theft is you are a cheat (You tried passing off last time that you admitted to buying multiple of the 600K valor planes without the proper rank on saying you are not perfect, however by your own definition you are a cheat - as it does not matter which game you have cheated & therefore are forever more a cheat). Which horse will you try this time around to get around the fact you have cheated. Or will it be the classic deflection tactic you attempt.

Post Count
    More glitches pleeeeease!!!!
    They make this forum so much fun.

Thanks in advance.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I told you my conditions groovy, don't expect u til you're ready for the real deal. Just the way it's gotta be. You're not afraid of May consequences you say, then give me your real game to ally
    I guess Candy Floss made your requests superfluous. Speed exposed!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Groovey, while ump has earned the calling out you are giving him, Keffa has been pretty stand up to date. His only comment was that you wouldn't find any Apollo units in his inventory. I actually believe that. Remember, it's his claims as faction leader of his factions level of purity being even higher than what Gree will allow that we know is false.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    wow...you should be a politician as much as you dodge the issue speed hump! Obviously you are the one with something to hide. I have nothing to hide. GREE has already taken my valor...the un-laundered valor anyway. But I do still have my $700B game cash. And 18k gold from the glitch. And of course I do not want to lose that. Nor do I want to lose all the units I have gained from the boss glitch, airplane glitch or countless others I have benefited from. The problem is that you claim to have NEVER benefited from any of GREE's glitches. So I simply asked you to ally with me, posted my code several times in the forum, and sent it to you via PM. Yet you send me an ally request with a level 47 lame account! For someone that has nothing to hide, or nothing to be afraid of, you sure are dodging the main issue here. So I think everyone that reads these posts knows exactly what's going on here. And that's ok. I understand. We already know you have made gain from glitches just like the rest of us. However, you do not have the courage to admit it. The only thing you would like to admit to is how much money you have spent on this game. How you are GREE's MVP! And I am sure that they will protect you. And probably ban me from the forums by the time I wake up. But that is what tyrants do. Cover up, suppress free speech and make excuses. This has been more fun than the game itself. In fact, I havnt even opened up the game in several hours now (on my main that is) I have been checking for your ally request on my mini, but I know it's not going to happen. Because even with all your high stats, all your glory, all your money, you still don't have the marbles to ally with me! And I find it quite hilarious! I must get some sleep now. Women can get you pretty tired out here in vegas. It's a lot more fun tapping them that tapping a stupid button for hours on end! Catch up with you later tonight. Cheers spud hump!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Still hiding. Can't survive a forensic audit of your account and still balance on the high horse?

Forensic audit, I like that term, forensic audit. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Groovy..Just sent you an e mail. Maybe you can post in here?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yes I understand Flake. However, I did not ask for Keefer's input. They injected them self into the conversation. It was unsolicited by me.

Post Count
    Please lock this thread. It's turned into a flame fest, as I knew it would.
    And ban the flamers. Not just their account, but their IP too.

Thanks in advance.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol, I missed that post he made Keffa. Yes, you got me, I mooched. It was a small faction with four others playing somewhat. My score was over half the total faction score. But, you're right, I mooched. I have as an individual, scored more wd points than any other player in the game since wd began , and it's not even close. But yes, I mooched. I have scored the most points ever in a single wd, but again, I mooched. This is fun. I like mooching, and even better, my friends like when I mooch too.
    Hi Speed

Would you like to come to my top 250 faction and "mooch" with us, maybe with your help we can for 1 WD drop that pesky "0" in our rank and be top 25 to get a much needed regen bonus
    We love "moochs" like you in our little faction
    Cheers

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Uh huh, do you want to tell the whole story, or should I, for the 50th time. And the second I discovered what had happened, gree had an email too, in fact it took over twenty tickets, multiples others of you guys complaining that game had them, and months before I could beg gree to remove them. And where did I say anywhere in this thread that someone who accidently bought ( thousands. Get real) a couple of units from the the actuall gree store for buying units, was cheating. These people went to others players inventories and bought thousand, knowing full well they should not be. If they had shown up as avaible to buy in their own store, and bought a few of them without knowing what was going in, I would not be calling them cheaters. These units weren't bought, i accidently bought 5 thousand ships,lol. Guys, again, you're trying to redirect the heat off those of you who exploited this glitch by talking about others, the ones who were proper rank, past glitches where people bought, something from a year ago or more. None of that changes the fact that these people cheated

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And I would expect this forum to be closed very soon also. That's what GREE does to stop the bleeding. And right now, one of their generals (spud pup) is bleeding profusely!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Please lock this thread.
    Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    And ban the flamers. Not just their account, but their IP too.
    I think someone doesn't quite understand how the interwebs work and how easy it would be to work around an IP ban or the potential side effects.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    And tinker, gree is welcome at any point in time to audit my account. I'd be happy for them to do so anytime, and post the results, I'd give them full permission to do so