Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update] Valor Glitch

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ok admitted cheater, if you say so

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    Because morons spends thousands on a fantasy game, they think they are Jesus in real life. lol
    If this were poker it would be speed raised, groovy called and speed folded. Probably his pair of twos were going to be beat by the Royal Flush.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Trying to break mine, because yours already is?lol
    Nope. Nothing to hide here. Nothing to retract, deflect, shirk off, explain away, or attempt to nullify either.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Groovy just tap on his name and send a pm. This is getting pretty stupid

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Like tinker said...I am holding the nuts hand here. Don't know why he will not send to me.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My cards are all on the table. Just waiting for him to showdown.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lo, do you guys really think posting something makes it a fact? It sure seems like you want very hard to believe that, but are having issues because it's not working out so well for you. Let's see, the ones who didn't cheat are wrong, the ones who create this game and decide the rules are wrong, so basically, everyone is wrong but you. And flake, your buddy groovy admitted his cheating. You two make a good pair, and I guess tinker bell finished out that sandwich.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You're too scared too post yours groovy, and you know it. I called your bluff, your cards are shown, and you have nothing but the teuth for all to see.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Lo, do you guys really think posting something makes it a fact? It sure seems like you want very hard to believe that, but are having issues because it's not working out so well for you. Let's see, the ones who didn't cheat are wrong, the ones who create this game and decide the rules are wrong, so basically, everyone is wrong but you. And flake, your buddy groovy admitted his cheating. You two make a good pair, and I guess tinker bell finished out that sandwich.
    bottom line you are still hiding from groovy. What is it you need to hide Mr Morals

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hiding? You guys know who I am, you already know my ign, and my real name. As often as I've posted my email in the game, you probably have that too. Now, let's look at the dates your ids in here were started and see who's hiding from who

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I just don't understand that if there is nothing to hide, why you would not ally with me ump. I don't have anything to hide. I said I was involved in every single glitch over the past few years. And I don't give a ****! I will not post your code here. I will simply send you an ally request and wait. That simple.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sounds like we have a few members of a top two faction here. Hi guys. Why don't we chat on gm.lol.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So pm me me already....I will request as soon as you send it to me.

Post Count
    To be fair Speed, you did have Bombers in your inventory and did belong to a faction when members had many DBJs.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Why won't you send yours groovy, and yes I will report any cheaters I find, oops, is that what you're afriad of, so you are too scared to send me yours, because you are afraid of the consequnces you might recieve for what I find there. Ok got it. Well let me know if you're ever not scared