Please propose solution to the current situation ( android exploit) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please propose solution to the current situation ( android exploit)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerDriller View Post
    I was just looking at my droid account. The ship is locked. Is everyone referring to people geting units previously? Has the issue been repaired? To be honest, that ship has been locked on my droid account since the beginning.
    They were purchased from other players inventory. Saw a player that was not even in the Golden ranks that had 4K of them.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Wish we could go back in time to the Funzio days.
    plus this 1 trillion times

Post Count
    What they should do is ban those that...

Used airplane glitch
    Abused the unit for 1 gold glitch
    Abused Arjun tank glitch
    Abused android boat glitch

That way almost everyone who has played the game can get the chains and shackles removed from them and leave the game.
    That will leave those who CLAIM to have never ever used an exploit in this game to play amongst themselves.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Guys all this whining will get nowhere. nobody hacked the game here. there is a purchase button put on by Gree that allowed players to purchase the plane. if Gree wants to remove the plane from everyone's inventory then that is their prerogative, they might even have to reimburse players that bought it(yes reimburse)but all this talk about glitching and cheating is ridiculous... Gree is not going to ban people for using a game feature that Gree put there in the first place. the airplane glitch i agree that is an offense as you are not using the game as intended and is somehow changing it.

Also they didn't Ban anyone for the Arjun glitch either. why? because they are the ones that made the mistake and put the wrong price. all they did was fix the prices. same thing with the units for 1 gold. gree put the unit there for sale, people bought it. end of story. later they realized the unit was not supposed to be there for sale and they removed the unit, and reimbursed everyone that bought it. they did the right thing. if anything this unit was miss priced, it should have been priced 12.5 million valor, and not 12.5 million cash per unit. at least that is what i think happened here. the unit is a legit unit for Apollo players, but it was supposed to be 12.5 million valor each. pretty pricey if you ask me.probably should be 1.25 million Valor per unit...

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What will happen:

Gree will close the loophole.

No units, cash, valor, etc. will be removed from anyone.

No one will be banned or penalized.

Some people will quit.

The remaining people will bend over and wait to take it good and hard when the next Gree up comes along.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    What will happen:

Gree will close the loophole.

No units, cash, valor, etc. will be removed from anyone.

No one will be banned or penalized.

Some people will quit.

The remaining people will bend over and wait to take it good and hard when the next Gree up comes along.
    Pretty much sums it up
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Flake well said and most likely the results or outcome.. just wish people would give gree a chance to get their morning coffee down and meet before continuing with their posts.. give them a chance to answer

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't know what the answer is here, maybe there is a backup from Thursday/Friday and all play can be rolled back then refunds for any gold purchased afterwards.

Something has to be done. This glitch was so big it makes my ios account so inferior that I will be one who leaves. I'm a daily player who has worked at this for 18 months and now I have a non competitive account.

I know few, if any, care, but this just became a game for droid users only

Sorry to say there is no fix for this issue. Even if they take everything back the cash and valor has been used to buy legit units/upgrades by now. Only fair thing would be to offer the units to all users and go from there.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    The Development Team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a resolution. Once I have more details, we will provide an update. Again, my apologies for the delay in a response, of course our apologies for this issue existing in the first place.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    The Development Team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a resolution. Once I have more details, we will provide an update. Again, my apologies for the delay in a response, of course our apologies for this issue existing in the first place.
    I haven't read all of the threads, but something that seems to be missing in the discussion is why someone thought that there should be a 1M stat unit that cost $12.5M in the first place. Granted that the people at the Apollo Ops rank don't need 3,000 of them in their army, but the price for stats are way out of line with all of the other units. If the unit was priced more consistently, this whole thing wouldn't have been such a problem (assuming the recycling wasn't broken either).

For a point of comparison, this unit is worth 0.18 stats per dollar. The Captain Carrier is worth 0.003 stats per dollar (same for Growlers). If the ratios would have been maintained and it was priced $756M per unit, we wouldn't have seen 3,000 of them in peoples armies and this would have largely been a non-issue.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    An update regarding this has been posted here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...e-Valor-Glitch

This thread is being locked. Please direct all comments, questions, and discussion to the above post.