Enough is enough

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enough is enough

Post Count

Enough is enough

After tapping countless hours and reaching Apollo Captain status, I was excited to play with my new toys. The Advance Assault Ships. Now, to my disgust, many bottom feeding parasites, who haven't reached the correct rank, have also illegally acquired these same ships. These types of players are those who will do anything to "win" in this game, except spend money. They look for loopholes, glitches, cheats, and hacks to get a leg up on the competition. So me and a small coalition have formed to hunt them. Screenshot their profiles, inventories, and current ranks. We will find you. We will report you. As we have reported over 30 accounts already. Here are just a few of what should be "Gree's most wanted":

{HR}.. Deleted text with player details. Please raise a ticket to CS if you find that someone is glitching/hacking

If Gree can't/won't run simple scripts to sweep accounts then we, the Modern War community, should help police these imbeciles who are directly costing paying customers like me, and many of you out there, more money. I play a 100% clean game and hunt those who do not. If you want to help please post the cheaters in this thread. Thank you
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 02-23-2015 at 06:35 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good idea....
    IB4TL

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    IBTL

Gree won't like those who name and shame. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    IBTL

Gree won't like those who name and shame. LOL
    Lol....I received the same message today.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm 1000% guilty sitting with 10b valor and 2 trillion cash.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As far as I know people who has gotten the Apollo unit has been banned from the game entirely, they can log in again however more players still pop up with ridiculous stats hopefully GREE clean this S.H.I.T. really well and soon really soon like in 12 hours. Will be a shame see players rewarded unfairly like always happens

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    They won't in this case dew, mic is right. From early on gree didn't have the resources police the game, and we did it ourselves. Nothing has changed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Problem is they can just sell the unit, donate the cash to the faction or buy tons of other units to hide the cash and valor for another day, and they have billions of cash and valor to spend on other things. Unless accounts that once purchased these units are banned there is no way this issue can be resolved and even with that action it may not fix it.

I worked on the obtaining Apollo Ops over the past few months once Gree said they were working on new rank units. Everyone had the option to do the same but even some in my faction were resistant to trying to rank up due to exp.

I hope Gree can and does resolve this even though they did nothing with that last tank recycle glitch. Maybe the best thing to do is remove all of the new rank units and provide a new unit to purchase without refunding cash spent on the current ones.

Good luck on your quest and hope it works and so does Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    {HR}.. Deleted text with player details. Please raise a ticket to CS if you find that someone is glitching/hacking
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 02-23-2015 at 06:36 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic (LMKM) View Post
    I play a 100% clean game and hunt those who do not. If you want to help please post the cheaters in this thre.
    Yet not only are you happy to break the same TOS you want enforced, you're happy to encourage others to do the same. Interesting idea.
    One set if rules, if they get banned you should be as well, pretty simple isn't it?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Yet not only are you happy to break the same TOS you want enforced, you're happy to encourage others to do the same. Interesting idea.
    One set if rules, if they get banned you should be as well, pretty simple isn't it?
    That sounds like a desperate statement. Mic is just trying to help Gree save the game because he/she knows the limitations of Gree to fix similar issues in the past. Your statement makes it sound like you just want to bring others down with you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Oh I've broken TOS? Please provide evidence to support your theory oh wise one.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic (LMKM) View Post
    Oh I've broken TOS? Please provide evidence to support your theory oh wise one.
    He/she is confusing game TOS with forum TOS. He/she feels that TOS violation is calling out the names of the guilty in a public forum. technically, that is a forum violation; however, exploiting game glitches is a game and decorum violation.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs down The Original Hackers!!!!

Last edited by HellRaizer; 02-23-2015 at 06:36 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmg108 View Post
    He/she is confusing game TOS with forum TOS. He/she feels that TOS violation is calling out the names of the guilty in a public forum. technically, that is a forum violation; however, exploiting game glitches is a game and decorum violation.
    thank you for saving me the trouble