Enough is enough

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Enough is enough

Threaded View

Post Count

Enough is enough

After tapping countless hours and reaching Apollo Captain status, I was excited to play with my new toys. The Advance Assault Ships. Now, to my disgust, many bottom feeding parasites, who haven't reached the correct rank, have also illegally acquired these same ships. These types of players are those who will do anything to "win" in this game, except spend money. They look for loopholes, glitches, cheats, and hacks to get a leg up on the competition. So me and a small coalition have formed to hunt them. Screenshot their profiles, inventories, and current ranks. We will find you. We will report you. As we have reported over 30 accounts already. Here are just a few of what should be "Gree's most wanted":

{HR}.. Deleted text with player details. Please raise a ticket to CS if you find that someone is glitching/hacking

If Gree can't/won't run simple scripts to sweep accounts then we, the Modern War community, should help police these imbeciles who are directly costing paying customers like me, and many of you out there, more money. I play a 100% clean game and hunt those who do not. If you want to help please post the cheaters in this thread. Thank you
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 02-23-2015 at 06:35 AM.