faction: let god sort them out full of cheaters and glitcherz

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: faction: let god sort them out full of cheaters and glitcherz

Post Count

faction: let god sort them out full of cheaters and glitcherz

They have multiple players in excess of 75 billion in defense, had multiple players jump billions in defense while we battled them and have a lot of inflated stats that increased with the glitch.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yep, and we've met a lot of the top factions today.

I'm sitting out the rest of the war. I'm going to encourage the rest of my faction to do the same thing. No need to spend our time and energy fighting against cheaters.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I always thought this was a pretty straight up faction but they have sunk pretty low IMO and are pathetic if that's their attitude towards wining. We are t15 through hard work not cheating.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Let Gree Sort Them Out

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You do realize they have multiple players that are Apollo Captains right?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by generalpain View Post
    You do realize they have multiple players that are Apollo Captains right?
    Oh what a pickle

Everyone is in the spotlight now lol!!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    I always thought this was a pretty straight up faction but they have sunk pretty low IMO and are pathetic if that's their attitude towards wining. We are t15 through hard work not cheating.
    Really? No airplane mode, golds for reset ID and other glitches? Or just "this time not cheating"?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I really need to get your facts straight - If you are Apollo Captain you are allowed to buy the boat and your stats sky rocket. No glitch at all and if they have guys at this rank then what is the issue?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    We all know they don't have many at that rank so don't defend their cheating or let them list how many they have with IGNs and we will verify it.

Just fought a faction with a few symbols as their name and almost all had hacked. Not even a t40 faction - we still beat them.

And it's funny how some factions are now slipping down the ranks due to the amount of suspended accounts they have.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Honestly, your holier than thou attitude is making you look pretty stupid. Tell me your faction and I'll show you a glitcher.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Assassins of VFF currently 9th. Their DL Wizard level 228 has jumped to 53 billion defence.

Factions like this in the top 10 should be banned downright bottom feeders, stopping honest factions getting the rank they are due.

Gree should demote the whole team if they are not willing to boot from within.

Also Baron Level 254 64B

I am unable to ticket in game in case anyone else has this issue.
    Last edited by HGF69; 02-23-2015 at 04:48 AM.

Post Count
    Assassins of VFF currently 9th. Their DL Wizard level 228 has jumped to 53 billion defence.

Factions like this in the top 10 should be banned downright bottom feeders, stopping honest factions getting the rank they are due.

Also Baron Level 254 64B

You can't penalize an entire team based on actions of a couple members. A leader may not have known of the increase if said player(s) kept quiet. Teams don't pull their ow Intel and check its own members stats. Also, a leader can't remove anyone during WD event. All they can do is ask these players to stop. Please consider the facts before calling out an entire faction and its leader.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Also Baron Level 254 64B

Dear HGF69. Thanks for pointing this out. We have now changed our DL as we were not aware of this. I speak on behalf of Assassins of VFF. We dont support glitching and will be removing any people found glitching.

What we did find humorous about your post is how your dl has gained 30b in stats while at war this weekend. Now will you do the right thing and remove your glitchers.

Thanks

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic (LMKM) View Post
    Please consider the facts before calling out an entire faction and its leader.
    You starting to see why maybe its not the best idea?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I don't see a problem with any of it