Accomplices - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accomplices

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
    Good point. OP obviously is one newbie with multiple accounts starting multiple threads to bring back something no real players wanted. Fake AstroTurf grass roots.
    Last edited by TheJess; 02-24-2015 at 05:58 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    WAAAAHHHH, I spent my life savings on a phone game and now some little punk robbed my fake dollars. WAAAAHHHH.

It's a game. As they said in The Wire, "you play or you get played". The big spenders might think they're the playas; reality is they're getting played by the company every time they chase pixels.
    LOL....yup.

Spending thousands on fake gravitas is a life lesson many have yet to learn, apparently.

Post Count
    Original post by Chris SlimMaybe Bernard. Last edited by Relic; 02-23-2015 at 04:04 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Accomplices were great. If you don't like to be robbed by a weaker opponent then get on and collect your money regularly. Game has to evOlve to keep it interesting.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Thanks for letting us know your thoughts on Accomplices.

After reviewing player feedback the development team decided to have them no longer factor in battle stats. In the coming months there will be new information on the team's plans with accomplices since they are not going completely away, they'll be used differently.

A reminder to everyone that opinions are allowed here, even unpopular ones. Please don't attack people for posting them; we want the forum to be a fun and safe environment for people to state their preferences on the game.

Everyone was new to the game once; using the word "newbie" as an insult isn't very community friendly is it? Please don't use the term as a slight to new players, it's extremely unwelcoming. One would want new players to the game, no?

I'm going to lock this thread up since it's become off-topic and honestly, not very nice.