Game will not load!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Game will not load!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Game will not load!!

All of a sudden, I cannot get in the game at all. IOS user (glitch free account). It has been working ok for WD (until now), but I simply cannot get back in the game no matter what I do. I've tried restarting device multiple times. Everything else on my phone works fine, except MW. WTF?

App is stuck on "connecting to server" until it eventually stops trying. I even touch the screen occasionally to keep it active, but still no luck.

Has this just started happening to anyone else?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yep, one of my guys can't log in either. Try shutting down your device and try again. I've had to do that a couple of times. I'm iOS glitch free too.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm having the same troubles. I end up logging in on another iOS device. (I am glitch free also). Maybe this is the reward for not cheating??

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    this happens to me once a week. shut it down and clear from app history and then load again works for me

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This has been happening to me since upgrading on Friday. I have turn off my phone and restart it for it to load. Sometimes it will load OK, but other times I have to restart it twice. Support told me not to have other apps running and closed my ticket as solved.
    Viking Swarm 950943987
    Active Daily Players Always Welcome
    Drama Free Zone

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -Commando- View Post
    This has been happening to me since upgrading on Friday. I have turn off my phone and restart it for it to load. Sometimes it will load OK, but other times I have to restart it twice. Support told me not to have other apps running and closed my ticket as solved.
    Same here. I don't have other apps running, but problem still persists. It all started with Friday's update.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmg108 View Post
    Same here. I don't have other apps running, but problem still persists. It all started with Friday's update.
    Same here, even tried uninstalling and re- installing. Started happening before the " glitch".

Consistent Contributor solo.modernwar's Avatar
    Post Count
    Identical here as well... ever since the update on Friday, I could successfully log in every third attempt. Cleared out the cache and even reverted back to the previous version through iTunes backup. Then the app would just hang/freeze up. Re-installed the update (yes, you know what's coming) and I can't even log in to create a trouble ticket.

I'm now convinced the update was engineered as an "End Game" for Modern War. Hahahahaa.... hahaaa... hehe... heh... hmm... .. mmkay.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solo.modernwar View Post
    I'm now convinced the update was engineered as an "End Game" for Modern War.
    I would be ok with that.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I apologize for the frustration. Please contact the Customer Support team so they can investigate this for you.

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you