Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Raid results

Even i hit 65k on lvl 6 if the elements are right so i imagine people in danger, dk etc hit way higher. Its all about having the gems and dedication.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Thanks for your thoughts guys, interesting. It sounded very odd at first, but there indeed seem to be many ways to achieve such numbers with brand-new war armor and maybe also by applying a bit squeezing of the regulations to workaround these unfortunate (and un-gemmable ;-)) physical limitations. As these results are impossible to achieve for any guild not ready to buy it and to put a lot of energy and time into, I am still touched by the strong dedication and massive effort to reach it.

Actually since we are on this subject, I would like to suggest to Gree to implement the following function for Raid.
    - Implement auto Critical Hit for Raid Boss. the number of clicks that we clicked during Raid Boss is way too many. Per energy we are talking about 20-40 critical hits (Estimate) and for most top players, we are talking about 2000+ attack minimum....therefore we are talking in the range of 40,000 - 80,000 clicks.

Seriously that is way too many clicks for 3 days Raid. Will Gree be sued for Repetitive illnesses....
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Actually since we are on this subject, I would like to suggest to Gree to implement the following function for Raid.
    - Implement auto Critical Hit for Raid Boss. the number of clicks that we clicked during Raid Boss is way too many. Per energy we are talking about 20-40 critical hits (Estimate) and for most top players, we are talking about 2000+ attack minimum....therefore we are talking in the range of 40,000 - 80,000 clicks.

Seriously that is way too many clicks for 3 days Raid. Will Gree be sued for Repetitive illnesses....
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Chai View Post

While I understand your concern I am not sure as to why GREE should ever do this.
    Perhaps make 300% manual, 200% auto-crit.

I don't see anyone hitting 40 crits on level 6s,
    you speak of 2000 attacks, which at a rate of 65k/energy (Kanga's example) is 130 Million individual points.
    You will usually crit 9-15 times per energy and for a Top 10 Raid minimum of 25 Million at 65k/energy that is 385 Attacks.

So 5775 extra clicks and not 40,000-80,000

So, yes it makes sense, but not with current implementations.
    The 200% Auto compared to 300% manual would make manual clicking worth it but it would pose a 'lazy option'

Nice suggestion
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Why not have an auto-mode in the game that has it play all by itself, and we'd just take in our rewards after 3 days?

I would appreciate that during those tiresome and reward-wise, pretty pointless wars. But frankly, not in any other part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    ...is what I was sayin'.

According to the maths (if they're correct), everyone > 80m would have been hitting that button pretty much non-stop, for 48 hours without any break, sleeping or anything.
    yeah they do that. It's possible. Losing sleep for 48 hours can be done with a lot of coffee.
    Also, people who go for top scores have the latest and fastest device.

I confirm that the people who go for top scores truly deserve it. It's done with a lot of hard work and persistence. Haters be haters but I do believe they earned it.
    Last edited by watermelon; 02-26-2015 at 07:44 PM.