Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Raid results

Raid results

Congratulations to Death Knights on a result that will have made some of us speechless!

I'm puzzled though: how can an individual player score > 120m points? I come up with around 50 hours of constant playing when making an average 120-130k per energy. I take none of the respective guys can answer right away as they must be extremely tired now.

How many points / energy can be pulled out of those L6 monsters? I always wondered because we're probably far from being strong enough to get one down in time.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Congratulations to Death Knights on a result that will have made some of us speechless!

I'm puzzled though: how can an individual player score > 120m points? I come up with around 50 hours of constant playing when making an average 120-130k per energy. I take none of the respective guys can answer right away as they must be extremely tired now.

How many points / energy can be pulled out of those L6 monsters? I always wondered because we're probably far from being strong enough to get one down in time.
    DK Master T: 132,361,350 pts
    Raid 48h = 2880 mins
    132,361,350/2880= 45,958 pts/min
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

...is what I was sayin'.

According to the maths (if they're correct), everyone > 80m would have been hitting that button pretty much non-stop, for 48 hours without any break, sleeping or anything.
    Last edited by roookey1; 02-22-2015 at 04:58 PM.

Our guild did 3 L6 bosses for a total of about 117mil if that is any indication. Stronger guilds may get more points.

Rookeye1 don't forgot the multiple strips for that plus armor and in raids the armors count more than anything else
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

What Rookey1 doesn't understand is some guys will pay gems and hit the +300% special hit button the whole time...
    Now does the math add up?
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF

Quote Originally Posted by Crypt Keepers View Post
    What Rookey1 doesn't understand is some guys will pay gems and hit the +300% special hit button the whole time...
    Now does the math add up?
    I also forgot to mention that.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

-
    ...by now you guys should know that I am well aware (some say, 'whining') of gemming/win-buying of the 'top' guilds.

I could make 100k per energy without special strikes with a L3 monster, so with the unbeatable armors DK keep accumulating, a L6 (which the top 3 performing guilds must have summoned, otherwise the points wouldn't add up there) would probably have given 40-50k I take? So if each and every of those strikes counted for 300%, it would still only be ~120-150k per energy, essentially requiring the same: 48 hours of continuous playing without any break, and thumbs that need medical treatment. Did I miss anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Kattora View Post
    Our guild did 3 L6 bosses for a total of about 117mil if that is any indication. Stronger guilds may get more points.
    Player don't get Guild Bonus.
    Example: lvl3=>player gets around 700k and Guild gets 700k (+ 675k bonus)
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

You missed a few things.

1) 70k per hit to 85k per hit is not unreasonable on a level 6 boss using epic+ armors and strong bling.
    2) fights on a level 6 boss are much faster than on a level 3/4/5 boss
    3) power hits... If you have humongous gems and can power hit every hit you can double your score per e. It just costs a tremendous amount of gems.

So 120m is doable and still get a few hours sleep.... More likely is that someone helped play for them.... But it IS possible for one person to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    You missed a few things.

1) 70k per hit to 85k per hit is not unreasonable on a level 6 boss using epic+ armors and strong bling.
    3) power hits... If you have humongous gems and can power hit every hit you can double your score per e. It just costs a tremendous amount of gems.

So 120m is doable and still get a few hours sleep.... More likely is that someone helped play for them.... But it IS possible for one person to do.

Yes, T does blow quite a few K gems purely for Power Attacks. Most of the individual Top 10 do by the way.

Also rookey1, ALL Top 10s and most Top 25s in Raids use pure level 6s.
    As pimatsu calculated, give or take 50k per min, taking into consideration he actually hits roughly 70 if not 80k per minute means he has time to eat & even take a few power naps.

I won't go into alone or not on here. As Rhaegal said, it is very possible and if pushed I assure you T would have likely done close to 140M points
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    You missed a few things.

^ This. The right armor, bling, and gems makes a remarkable difference to one's final score.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

But T does get an advantage as he is a high commander giving him a bit more of damage against the raid boss in his favor.

You might only be able to get around 40k on lv.6's but the players that raid in DK all the time (like T) have much better armor I assure you and they can make 80k easily on 1 attack against a lv.6 boss especially considering he had a guild champ bonus and most likely some maxed out 4* bling. Plus he probably uses gems on power attacks too.

It doesn't matter...Pay To Win.