Ban the cheaters - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban the cheaters

Articulate Author johnnybravoo77's Avatar
    Post Count
    Damn, everyone calling people are just stupid. Every faction has "cheated" one way or another. Did your team wait for day two of epic boss? Nope, you just kept killing. Gree accidently released all 5 days at once, and by these holier then now peoples definition of cheating, we should have waited till day two was supposed to start before working on it. So i say your all cheaters.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think we need a new word. Glitch is well thought out, deliberately introduced computer code used by the programmers to facilitate improvements and to test the program. It is sometimes removed and sometimes left after Beta testing.This does not describe Gree's continual failures.

How does Greetch sound as a replacement?
    Anyone want to supply a definition for Greetch?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    People taking advantage of Gree screw ups is not cheating in my book, they should ensure it can't happen.

They've had plenty of time to patch it.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author johnnybravoo77's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    People taking advantage of Gree screw ups is not cheating in my book, they should ensure it can't happen.

They've had plenty of time to patch it.
    Exactly. Simple fix is to remove the planes from inventory. They did it when people bought the 1 gold cost units.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by twelve twelve View Post
    Team Excellence, I am disgusted with myself for joining you guys for FL and now WD. I posted on your GM that I hated people who use glitch a few days ago when they havent earned the right to those units. I chose to leave you guys in the midst of war as I cannot tolerate your promotion of glitches to members in the team with the new ship glitch. You guys havent earned the right to stats and glitching isnt the answer.

I rather sit out of war without a faction then to be associated with your team.
    Nice stance bro.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Taking advantage is cheating, and they have to address money and valour gained by selling the ships back, some people have gone from 3 billion to 25 billion, it a complete joke, how are people that dont CHEAT, and play the game as it was supposed to be played compete, and as this CHEAT is not available to all, it gives a massive advantage to some players

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You all were quiet when the tank glitch was on, i bet that if this glitch would have worked on ios as well you would all be happy. Gree should put those units available in store for all people, that would be the only fair situation. Otherwise, top 25 factions will be out of reach for ever, you cannot fight stats of trillions with billions. It's not cheating when gree makes it available, we were all trying to keep a low lvl to have good scores in wd and this latest update just made that look stupid..

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's a mess but it's all their doing.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree has not taken care of the vicious tactical units for finishing dragon CDR yet so why would they fix this on.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You are cheating, when you take advantage, the cheat is not available to all players, it still would be crap if it was, but it gives s massive advantage to some players over others.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Imagine this..you would only be able to buy a mercedes if you would have 100mil $ in bank, otherwise you would have to drive an old ****ty car..this is the same sittuation with this unit.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's not cheating, it's not fair but it's not cheating.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I agree with big john and i say that having the old tank glitch in mind. That made fl a lot easier for a huge number of players, it also made incomes go up like crazy. Nobody complained here...now that ios players cannot use the glitch, they are pissed. Like i said..gree should place those units in store for all people and that's it. If you have any other idea, post it here.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I agree with big john and i say that having the old tank glitch in mind. That made fl a lot easier for a huge number of players, it also made incomes go up like crazy. Nobody complained here...now that ios players cannot use the glitch, they are pissed. Like i said..gree should place those units in store for all people and that's it. If you have any other idea, post it here.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It is Cheating, the game was not meant to be played like that, why should I carry on playing I have never taken advantage of any cheat, I am a gold user, my stats are what I have earned, if I loose s battle, I loose it against someone who has earned their better stats, but not any more, when peoples stats have grown by over 20 billion in one day, it not worth playing any more. I don't mind playing against like minded people, but I will not play against CHEATS.