Ban the cheaters - Page 20

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Ban the cheaters

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Poor Ezmunie. He folded his tent and ran away from the weekends contest and now is mad because his peers soldiered on. They probably maintained thier same rank while Ezmunie stomped his feet and held his breath . Too bad. Sometimes you are stuck with the decisions you make.

so.........shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up
    Wow a real live Moron, were you born that way or did you work at it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Kije View Post
    Wow a real live Moron, were you born that way or did you work at it
    are you and Ezmunie brothers from another mother

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    are you and Ezmunie brothers from another mother
    Thanks for clearing that up, natural born

Community Manager
    Post Count
    The Development Team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a resolution. Once I have more details, we will provide an update. Again, my apologies for the delay in a response, of course our apologies for this issue existing in the first place.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    When you part the Red Sea, will you give me a shout, I'd like to see that

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    The Development Team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a resolution. Once I have more details, we will provide an update. Again, my apologies for the delay in a response, of course our apologies for this issue existing in the first place.
    Thanks, Clem. Glad to hear that it is being reviewed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Kije View Post
    When you part the Red Sea, will you give me a shout, I'd like to see that
    I have about 3 or 4 tickets in. Any chance after the Red Sea job is done you could look at them Sweet Clementine. I realize the bot told me the team was on it but somehow when you hear the same line over and over well.....

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Does the Code of Conduct apply to Mods and Managers too?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow...the drama and excitement of what's coming next from GREE has become more fun than the game! Can't wait to see what the next glitch is!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    Wow...the drama and excitement of what's coming next from GREE has become more fun than the game! Can't wait to see what the next glitch is!
    I agree it's alot better over here

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    This is soooooooooo true. Watching everyone moan and complain, mostly the ones who can't exploit it I would think, is far more enjoyable than the game itself!
    Hopefully they will remove the units just for the stats increase in the game.
    Also, teams ranks depend more on gold than the opposition having some glitches in! Just tap at another target and use more gold.......ooooohhh, maybe that's what Gree wanted you to do? Hit lower targets for less points and spend more gold. Was it all just a marketing ploy?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    This is soooooooooo true. Watching everyone moan and complain, mostly the ones who can't exploit it I would think, is far more enjoyable than the game itself!
    Hopefully they will remove the units just for the stats increase in the game.
    Also, teams ranks depend more on gold than the opposition having some glitches in! Just tap at another target and use more gold.......ooooohhh, maybe that's what Gree wanted you to do? Hit lower targets for less points and spend more gold. Was it all just a marketing ploy?
    Actually EVERYONE can exploid the glitch if they choose to, all they have to do is link their IOS games to a Droid device and open their games on that droid device and well.........you know the rest.
    I will get those units as soon as I get the 1.2b BPs I need to get to that rank, so I only need 2 vaults of gold or about 360 stamina refils to get there lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Gawd, I'm not currently at the rank to be able to buy those legit, so no, I'm not using anything as justification for having done so. I would say that I am aware of some facts that you are not. You are free of course to believe what you wish, but believing something dosnt make it true. And as expected gree is looking into the issue of the droid glitch, and I expect we will see some sort of roll back and preventing the problem In The future. Hopefully it won't take as long as some of the past fixes.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Really fun indeed.. I was just informed by my faction leader anyone caught doing this will be removed from the team. what's funny is she has been sitting on over a Trillion cash in both accts for over a month due to the Tank Glitch. Funny how thing change when one cant glitch for themselves.. love it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BRIA11 View Post
    Really fun indeed.. I was just informed by my faction leader anyone caught doing this will be removed from the team. what's funny is she has been sitting on over a Trillion cash in both accts for over a month due to the Tank Glitch. Funny how thing change when one cant glitch for themselves.. love it
    My faction didn't use the tank glitch or the Driod glitch. We have a strict no hacking/glitching policy. I wish every other faction did.