Ban the cheaters - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban the cheaters

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Looking over the Intel stats from our battles - I would change my quote of 50% of factions to 75% of the factions we have faced in this WD have players using the glitch and we are top 30.

Gree will not ban accounts but removing the units and disqualify the team from this event would send a clear message.
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    Gree will not ban accounts but removing the units and disqualify the team from this event would send a clear message.
    Agree with this post 100%. Disqualification & forfeiture would be a good start. After-all, this is the marquee event in MW.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PollekeW View Post
    They should start doing some QA
    And they should learn from their mistakes and not make the same ones over and over again.
    With the number of mistakes they make they could be quick learners
    Have to quote Einstein on this...
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    Have to quote Einstein on this...
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
    Wrong. Wrong.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree still has not removed the vicious tactical bombers from inventory that a bunch got a few months ago. So why would they fix this glitch. Gree needs to get there heads out of there a@@es and fix the glitches instead of making new events. That's my 2 cents

Post Count
    They didn't ban those who amassed trillions from the tank recycle glitch. They never even removed the cash.
    Game balance has been screwed since(actually since the explosion of stats) then especially frontline.

Why would this be any different?

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    There are people who earned this ships by being the correct rank. Those people immediately were able to get much higher stats. Many people started using their stamina immediately in order to reach the proper rank. Once they reached it, they would be able to raise their stats by billions in a matter of minutes.

Those people did not cheat or glitch
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    THIS IS THE PROBLEM:
    If gree was not so bent on trying to release new content to make more money instead of fixing the damn glitches and bugs, they would have more time to actually proof and properly beta test. So good for everyone that used this , about time gree realized that they have F&$)(;: up big time . I have been in a top 10 faction for over 2 years. This was the last straw. Good luck all

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If Gree do nothing, I will claim all money spent back, they should loose units, valour and money gained anything less, and they will loose me as a player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Pure and simple it is cheating

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Kije View Post
    If Gree do nothing, I will claim all money spent back, they should loose units, valour and money gained anything less, and they will loose me as a player
    I'll be claiming back too, thousands and I WILL get it.

I must admire the poster on page 1 who has morals and left his faction because they are a bunch of cheats and promoting it.

Remove all units from those who should not have them or face the mass backlash that will hit you where it counts - sales.

Post Count
    I think this may be the final straw for many players if its not addressed. .

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ZXC View Post
    I think this may be the final straw for many players if its not addressed. .
    There is no final straw. You will continue to bend over. If you are fortunate they will use Vasoline.

Do any of the Gree apologists ever wonder:
    Why Gree uses it's customer base to Beta test it's sh it?
    Why Gree's screw ups are always colossal?
    Why Gree doesn't fix defects before it introduces new defects?
    Why Gree continues to push out defective product?
    Why you are blaming users instead of Gree?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have a droid device and I haven't exploited this glitch. It would be cheating. Those who have exploited it, should be stripped of their units and their factions should be disqualified.

If Gree took this kind of action, there would be less folks cheating.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree essentially wont do anything. At best they will take the units back, but refund the cash. All units gained using this glitch will be left alone. By closing down the other thread, Gree has openly stated that calling out cheaters is a bigger 'crime' than the cheating itself. I find myself logging in less and less throughout the day as I've found a different game to occupy my time.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.