GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Ban the cheaters

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gree seriously make a statement and ban the accounts that have exploited the glitch war has been ruined for many and many are at a disadvantage. I don't care if you so called "players" who used it troll on this or not. I understand you will lose quite a few accounts and some revenue but making the game work correct and following your TOS will bring back many. Personally I'm sick of seeing all the cheating. Troll now

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    This is in response to several posts here. First, I have made an issue of every glitch, I havnt picked and chosen. Several of you seem to miss the point. Yes, it's a glitch. Some are abusing the glitch. Gree has defined this as a bad enough offense that it is grounds for banning, read the tos. We know they won't, but it is written in black and white. Next, as far as the intended price of the unit, I do have some knowledge about this. It is as intended, at least for now. Possibly gree will change it with all that's going on, maybe they won't. The bigger problem is people buying it who shouldn't be able to, that's the glitch. Gree dosnt like players to be untouchable, so expect to see fixes for the issue. Of course we all know gree pace of fixes is much slower than we would like. They claim for quality control, though I laugh when I hear that.
    wow really speed your sticking with the price as intended???? read the post follow logic the price is supposed to be 12.5m VALOR not cash.. recycle is (as posted before) a token compensation designed to encourage players to get rid of the tons of extra data(units) that they don't need. it is NOT designed to profit anyone beyond inititial cost of unit. the glitch is being able to buy the units. the other side of glitch is being able to recycle them for a huge profit. Wow speed I am so disappointed in you for sticking to such a lost cause. even newbie players know that your not supposed to be abel to gain from buying and returning units threw recycling.. but hats off to you for standing by your original mistake even thou YOU know your wrong.. I don't get why you cant admit that that is ALSO a glitch.. maybe because you done some recycling ??? and you maybe earned right to buy it.. but if you admit that you recycled that might imply you use glitches as well??? so by not calling grees pricing glitch a glitch you feel you can skirt the title glitcher for yourself?? BOTH the buying and recycling part are glitches and YOU KNOW THIS

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think it's great that I can now crush players that have spent thousands and thousands of dollars over the past 3 or 4 years. Call it money ball! Making the most out of what you have available! Every edge counts baby. And if you don't know that in life...well...good luck! And for those of you that have spent tones of cash on a fantasy phone game...I am indeed sorry. I have empathy for you. As I sit here and day dream about what I would have done with all that cash. Certainly not wasted it on a game with a fake army, to win fake wars! Lmao.
    Last edited by legalious; 02-23-2015 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Drug Reference

Lurker
    Post Count
    The Hypocrecy is thick in the air around here...
    Which Ltq was it when GREE messed up and put a mission completion unit on level 1 prestige? I'm sure no one here rushed out to complete that level...
    And what about the monster unit for level one kill on a 105 Masters Raid Boss...I guess no faction here jumped on to complete that level...
    Clear examples of a GREE mistake/glitch that I'm 100% positive EVERYONE in this forum jumped on....spare me the "Holier Than Thou" nonsense....

Lurker
    Post Count
    Get rid of the ship all together. Give everyone their money back n start over correctly. Punish no one for your mistakes. Re introduce at a reallistic price point. The statflation after their introduction is ridiculous. 10 b to 90b at the start of wd is a shame. Besides that great wd in top ten n still have plenty of targes with only 15b atk.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree needs to disqualify every faction that exploited the glitch. Cheaters should not be rewarded for cheating.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Gree needs to disqualify every faction that exploited the glitch. Cheaters should not be rewarded for cheating.
    who cheated....it was available to buy with cash people earned. Shut Up

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kenesis711 View Post
    Get rid of the ship all together. Give everyone their money back n start over correctly. Punish no one for your mistakes. Re introduce at a reallistic price point. The statflation after their introduction is ridiculous. 10 b to 90b at the start of wd is a shame. Besides that great wd in top ten n still have plenty of targes with only 15b atk.
    ONLY way to fix it is to revert everyone back to where they were before the update then go in and push all war rewards through. Taking back ships doesn't take back the cash, valor, and units bought with recycled cash and valor received by recycling.

This game is royally screwed. Can't say I'm upset by this as a lot of us needed a "final straw" but jeez Gree, how many times can you say oops before you have to come out and say "we are too stupid to run a business and are closing the doors."

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goblue21 View Post
    who cheated....it was available to buy with cash people earned. Shut Up
    I have a few unspoken words for your Shut Up comment that I won't use here. I'm sure you can figure out what they are.

I have no intentions of shutting up, so get over it already.

Everyone knows that folks who exploited the glitch and hadn't earned the rank, cheated.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    PS: 15.5m cash for a unit after their last massive tank glitch is chump change. The glitches stack on glitches.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Imagine if they booted EVERYONE that has used this glitch. It would be Armageddon for modern war. Plain and simple!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    I have a few unspoken words for your Shut Up comment that I won't use here. I'm sure you can figure out what they are.

I have no intentions of shutting up, so get over it already.

Everyone knows that folks who exploited the glitch and hadn't earned the rank, cheated.
    Poor Ezmunie. He folded his tent and ran away from the weekends contest and now is mad because his peers soldiered on. They probably maintained thier same rank while Ezmunie stomped his feet and held his breath . Too bad. Sometimes you are stuck with the decisions you make.

so.........shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Poor Ezmunie. He folded his tent and ran away from the weekends contest and now is mad because his peers soldiered on. They probably maintained thier same rank while Ezmunie stomped his feet and held his breath . Too bad. Sometimes you are stuck with the decisions you make.

so.........shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up
    Awesome. Well Done Tinker

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post

not to defend or support ezmunie. he made his choice and respect to him for sticking to it.. just wish he would say his peace and go away. He is right to be upset as many that spent a ton of cash should be.. but when you play a game that clearly states YOU OWN NOTHING and gree has right to remove ,alter or eliminate bonuses without prior warning then well you get what you paid for. Ezmunie your getting mad and upset at the wrong people.. gree made this fiasco possible.. we get you don't like it but saying it over and over and over changes nothing just makes you seem like a spoiled kid mad cause the poor kid down the block has better toys.. grow up and get over it. let gree handle their mess and either accept what they decide or find another game.. see nice and simple... at the end of a day this is a game not real life and whether you spent 100 on this game last year or 100k and or played 100% free every player has the same virtual world he created ONLY AS LONG AS GREE ALLOWS.. since its their property not yours and you paid for imaginary items. Yes I have also spent way too much but I do so knowing this isn't real and since gree makes these mistakes so often I have actually stopped investing...but at the end of the day ezmunie you can keep whining and crying or you can suck it up keep playing or take your ball home and play another game. either way most of us are done caring

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well said that man.
    Have fun, it's only a game