Ban the cheaters - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban the cheaters

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    I'll say it again for the third time today. It does not matter what any of you think is or isn't cheating, right, or wrong. It only matters what Gree thinks is cheating, and their track record shows this isn't it. You can cry, quit, stomp your feet, and hold your breath. But at the end of it all, this is what has become a part of "normal" gameplay. If its not to your liking, then pack it in and move on because Gree doesn't care.
    GREE even stated that a glitch in the game isn't cheating and players wont have action taken against them but will have offending remove and cash/valor/gold refunded. This was true with the 500/500 unit for Full Assualt, the 6k unit for 1 gold (this happened twice) and another unit. They will get removed but considering most units bought from the store haven't been then its unlikely.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    So, you're saying that even though you haven't EARNED the Apollo rank and have not EARNED the right to buy the ships, that just because you can, you will?? Go ahead and do it and I hope you get stripped of every unit, cash and valor that you gained from cheating.
    Doesn't matter who earned what, simple fact is we can buy them from our opponent. Kind of like the black market, buying them second hand. The reason they dont remove them is because of how hard it is. You have also cheated. Im sure you abused the tank glitch and got the 5 extra epic boss tanks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Cain View Post
    What makes you think I can't? I'm just a better person than you and have chosen to refrain from exploiting said glitch.
    Then its your own fault.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Then its your own fault.
    So it's my own fault that YOU Cheat and i don't? This is what you are saying...correct?

Post Count
    So it's my own fault that YOU Cheat and i don't? This is what you are saying...correct?
    Its your fault for not using option available to you. Guess what, its also my fault if I choose not to spend money to finish events so yeah, it is your fault if you can do something but choose to not use it. This is not cheating.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter who earned what, simple fact is we can buy them from our opponent. Kind of like the black market, buying them second hand. The reason they dont remove them is because of how hard it is. You have also cheated. Im sure you abused the tank glitch and got the 5 extra epic boss tanks.
    Nope, apparently, you don't know me. I didn't exploit the tank glitch and I didn't take advantage of the free energy. And if I could buy the ships, I wouldn't because I haven't earned that rank yet.

You and many others here, just don't get it. Just because of a Gree screw up, it doesn't mean you are entitled to everything you haven't earned. Like I said, I hope you and all others who took advantage of this glitch, get their just rewards by having every unit removed and all cash, valor and units gained taken from you. It should be... nothing earned, nothing gained.
    Last edited by ezmunie; 02-22-2015 at 05:33 PM.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Kije View Post
    I thought you loved Android
    I do love android that doesn't mean I don't think it would be fair of gree to even it out a bit for apple users.. this glitch really does tip the scales drastically.. so yes I do love android but I also think the fairest (and easiet)thing gree can do is lock android out of it (just the glitch not the game) and let apple users do it for the same two days android could. again that doesn't mean I like apple products.. personally I hate them. but I do think apple users should get same chance

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    This is not cheating.
    It's a bit of a short-sighted sentiment, don't you think?

You're contributing to the destruction of the game and saying to yourself "not my problem."

The game definitely has an economy and right now the economy is a wreck because people are taking advantage.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Its your fault for not using option available to you. Guess what, its also my fault if I choose not to spend money to finish events so yeah, it is your fault if you can do something but choose to not use it. This is not cheating.
    So what you're saying is...... it's my fault that I didn't cheat and that I have integrity by not doing so? Why thank you Pididiot.... you are so kind.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It's not cheating if you didn't hack. It's a GLITCH which means that it's gree's fault. Banning people for YOUR mistake makes no sense. Suck it up and get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It's an advantage, so instead of banning people take the item away. That isn't fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Nope, apparently, you don't know me. I didn't exploit the tank glitch and I didn't take advantage of the free energy. And if I could buy the ships, I wouldn't because I haven't earned that rank yet.

You and many others here, just don't get it. Just because of a Gree screw up, it doesn't mean you are entitled to everything you haven't earned. Like I said, I hope you and all others who took advantage of this glitch, get their just rewards by having every unit removed and all cash, valor and units gained taken from you. It should be... nothing earned, nothing gained.
    Im entitled to everything GREE releases to me in game, assuming I can afford it. I could afford the ships and had access to them so I bought them. Also, you dont need to use a glitch to benefit from it. Does your faction have max bonuses? Did you gain units from the free energy glitch used by others in the faction? Have you accepted "glitched" money or concrete from others? Have you received help from those who have glitched? In US law, being a accessory to a crime, which is still a big deal.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusImperium View Post
    It's a bit of a short-sighted sentiment, don't you think?

You're contributing to the destruction of the game and saying to yourself "not my problem."

The game definitely has an economy and right now the economy is a wreck because people are taking advantage.
    It is a issue. I had to use it because the faction we were against used it and I wasn't going to lose to it. I sold them all after the war and bought the again for the next because they used it as well. I did not know the 32 bit integer on android was going to be a issue because it isn't a problem for games released today. My fault for thinking it would work right.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    I'll say it again for the third time today. It does not matter what any of you think is or isn't cheating, right, or wrong. It only matters what Gree thinks is cheating, and their track record shows this isn't it. You can cry, quit, stomp your feet, and hold your breath. But at the end of it all, this is what has become a part of "normal" gameplay. If its not to your liking, then pack it in and move on because Gree doesn't care.
    amen!!!! if you don't think this is fair and your android you don't have to do it, however you will fall behind and congrats I do respect YOUR CHOICE. not many have convictions and standby them. However many WILL and HAVE done this and just because YOU chose not to doesn't mean you have any right verbally insult of degrade their choice. You want to be respected for what you do and great you deserve the respect for it, but so do those with different opinions. Modern war has NOT been an even playing field since gree took it over. I also feel for those that spent thousands of dollars to build up their accounts that now are weaker then free players(sucks big time). But why get mad at the players?? they are only doing what gree has taught them to do.. get mad at gree!!!! I personally would be fine if they either opened up the option to ios or if they simple removed all the units people bought. But as much as you would like to you cant really blame people for doing what is natural and trying to improve their accounts . Look at the history of this game so many glitches for ios so many for droid.. so many late started events or players getting locked out . If it isn't one disaster is another and gree still has tons of issues yet they are releaseing new stuff instead of fixing them. Quit picking on the droid users that used what gree gave them and start picking on gree and their programmers and mods that are off for the entire weekend right after this flawed update was released and haven't been around to be able to answer fix or even deal with this issue in a timely manner.. if you are droid and chose not to use this congrats be proud of yourself... if your ios and couldn't then ask gree to open it up for you guys.. and if your droid and did use it congrats again this time for stat growth and saving a ton of money... but this topic is already dead let it go move on .. you cant change what has happened its history now.. and regardless of your continued posts or not gree will see this note it and deal with it their way..so why keep beating a broken horse

Post Count
    So what you're saying is...... it's my fault that I didn't cheat and that I have integrity by not doing so? Why thank you Pididiot.... you are so kind.
    Are your only arguements against this ad hominems and strawman?