Ban the cheaters - Page 16

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban the cheaters

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Allday View Post
    I know plenty of Driod users that have not touched the glitch and will not. Do you thing legit Apollo captains are being treated fairly. Do you know how hard and how much they have spent to get there?
    What you dont understand is those legit apollo captians ARE ALSO ABUSING THE GLITCH. They are selling back a 12.2m ship for 18.8m, making a 6.6m profit per ship sold back. They make 20+ billion selling back large numbers. iOS also doesn't suffer from the 32 bit integer like android so they are getting billions and can store the value without server crash.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    What you dont understand is those legit apollo captians ARE ALSO ABUSING THE GLITCH. They are selling back a 12.2m ship for 18.8m, making a 6.6m profit per ship sold back. They make 20+ billion selling back large numbers. iOS also doesn't suffer from the 32 bit integer like android so they are getting billions and can store the value without server crash.
    Nope not all of them. Most have high enough IPH not to mess with that. My guys are not doing it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You guys seem to forget this is a game. By definition, "game- an activity for entertainment or amusement." Some people's entertainment is finding ways to increase stats within the confines of the program. Others purchase gold to heighten their enjoyment. You guys need to quit being fun Nazis and let players have fun however they see fit within the games design.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred View Post
    You guys seem to forget this is a game. By definition, "game- an activity for entertainment or amusement." Some people's entertainment is finding ways to increase stats within the confines of the program. Others purchase gold to heighten their enjoyment. You guys need to quit being fun Nazis and let players have fun however they see fit within the games design.
    Fun nazis. You are very dramatic

Post Count
    Nope not all of them. Most have high enough IPH not to mess with that. My guys are not doing it
    How do you know that? Have they not even sold one? Doing so means you are exploiting a glitch.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Are you really cheating if gree messed it up in the first place? Blame the developer not the players. Too bad it's not available on my account. Lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by major willy View Post
    Are you really cheating if gree messed it up in the first place? Blame the developer not the players. Too bad it's not available on my account. Lol
    Yes you are cheating, sh1t if a tree fell in the Forrest

Post Count
    Again, its been said time and time again its not cheating. You haven't provided and evidence it is cheating.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

This Game

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Fun nazis. You are very dramatic
    Well, its not your place to dictate how players should or shouldn't play their game.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've given my guys the rest of the war off. They can spend their 'war' time with their families.

When Gree gets this straightened up, we'll play war again, but not until then.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by razvantf View Post
    You all were quiet when the ytank glitch was on, i bet that if this glitch would have worked on ios as well you would all be happy. Gree should put those units available in store for all people, that would be the only fair situation. Otherwise, top 25 factions will be out of reach for ever, you cannot fight stats of trillions with billions. It's not cheating when gree makes it available, we were all trying to keep a low lvl to have good scores in wd and this latest update just made that look stupid..
    Hmmm.....I believe you will find your name on the Cheating thread that was recently closed.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No it is not bloody cheating. .if its up for sale its been bought fair and square . You guys need to wake up and check the law. No one has hacked anything or been deceitful . They have simply purchased a unit in the game and it was allowed by GREE. There programmers have put it in for this to happen. No one has hacked there system to do it.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think the ones most upset about this either are ios users(with every reason sucks to not be able to do it as well) or android users that thought they got over on everyone and now are pissed that everyone else is catching up so the benefit is gone....or........ those that spent thousands on their stats only to be passed up by players using this glitch for free(again valid as it would suck). But if your the one that spents thousands its on a game that you own nothing in so you were out the money to begin with .... if you spent money you couldn't afford to get this pretend stats and are now upset because others got it for free.... well don't spend the money

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Anybody being threaten for using glitches to make ends meet to stay conpetitive leave your faction after wd and joing me with my current faction. Your leader is trash for not looking out whats best for the team instead of his morals and ethics because guess what if everyone is using it then u must. Open your eyes.