GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban the cheaters

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lots of people upset....why arnt their this many upset people about the arjun glitch? You guys are embarrassing the people that actually play... You pick and choose which glitch to be upset about. Give the world a break and go back to recruiting section where you belong. I heard their are some guys with 50 billion attack looking for new factions.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    IF YOU FIND CHEATERS JUST REPORT THEM TO GREE.
    Gree will provide to fix or ban them...
    Simply!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninuzzo View Post
    IF YOU FIND CHEATERS JUST REPORT THEM TO GREE.
    Gree will provide to fix or ban them...
    Simply!
    keep dreaming...
    it's only Gree's fault, banning people is less cash and less competition to make heavy spenders spend... it will never happen

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    This is in response to several posts here. First, I have made an issue of every glitch, I havnt picked and chosen. Several of you seem to miss the point. Yes, it's a glitch. Some are abusing the glitch. Gree has defined this as a bad enough offense that it is grounds for banning, read the tos. We know they won't, but it is written in black and white. Next, as far as the intended price of the unit, I do have some knowledge about this. It is as intended, at least for now. Possibly gree will change it with all that's going on, maybe they won't. The bigger problem is people buying it who shouldn't be able to, that's the glitch. Gree dosnt like players to be untouchable, so expect to see fixes for the issue. Of course we all know gree pace of fixes is much slower than we would like. They claim for quality control, though I laugh when I hear that.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    This is in response to several posts here. First, I have made an issue of every glitch, I havnt picked and chosen. Several of you seem to miss the point. Yes, it's a glitch. Some are abusing the glitch. Gree has defined this as a bad enough offense that it is grounds for banning, read the tos. We know they won't, but it is written in black and white. Next, as far as the intended price of the unit, I do have some knowledge about this. It is as intended, at least for now. Possibly gree will change it with all that's going on, maybe they won't. The bigger problem is people buying it who shouldn't be able to, that's the glitch. Gree dosnt like players to be untouchable, so expect to see fixes for the issue. Of course we all know gree pace of fixes is much slower than we would like. They claim for quality control, though I laugh when I hear that.
    Now this is much more like it

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    From what I have seen, some of the players who have abused the recycle have had the units removed from their accounts. GREE already has the system in place. The bigger issue is the amount of players who have abused this. From what I have seen so far, MANY players and factions have abused this. So on one hand, GREE could ban the accounts if they choose to. But by doing this they also cut out a huge revenue source which could have a crippling affect on their bottom line. I suspect after the WD if finished, they will script out the units to those who shouldn't have them and force the accounts back to their real stats (along with an update to block Android users from the units). Not too long ago they resolved the recycle issue fairly quickly. This Android issue has been out there a while now. It's only just become massively abused.

On another side note in regards to this issue, some are complaining about teams using the Android glitch. I've seen a player where his stats were around 960B. This account isn't outside the Top 15......
    Last edited by Indiana; 02-23-2015 at 05:18 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    There are players who can legitimately buy those units, and a number of them were already among the strongest in the game. I'm sure we will see things equalize over time, and get back to everyone can hit everyone again

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Do you mean, they claim for quantities of gold control?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any player who is level 250 or above gets the benefit of the doubt (at least in my opinion). Conceivably they actually earned the rank & rewards. But the level 150 and 175 players? C'mon man!

Just do the basic math: 1.524 billion battle points to get to Apollo Ops rank. If each PvP attack earns 32,000 BPs that is a minimum of 47,625 successful attacks. And 32,000 BPs / attack is generous.

Ban me... don't care. If this wasn't happening during a WD, it wouldn't be quite so offensive.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Guy what i said u said. learn how to read and not assume what i said without reading

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    Gree essentially wont do anything. At best they will take the units back, but refund the cash. All units gained using this glitch will be left alone. By closing down the other thread, Gree has openly stated that calling out cheaters is a bigger 'crime' than the cheating itself. I find myself logging in less and less throughout the day as I've found a different game to occupy my time.
    What game is that? I'd like a replacement.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow...so many iOS cry babies coming out of the woodwork! Never saw them crying about their airplane mode glitch that worked for years! Are they giving up all those units? As well as strip their faction member of all the collective rewards given during massive masters energy requirement levels? Are they getting stripped of rewards won during WDE events that they won due to increased strength given to them? Are they losing the units that boosted IPH that gave them am advantage during frontline events? And then being stripped of all acquired frontline rewards? I could go on and on. But during the airplane mode glitch, I never saw any droid users *****ing in here! Demanding that all iOS users be banned forever! Or to take back their units, rewards, etc. and let's not forget how happy they were during the tank glitch! Oh what a wonderful few hours of bliss that was! No chance GREE can ban all the droid users. A lot of people have spent a lot of money over several years. I'm sure a class action lawsuit would quickly follow a banning action. With enough damages rewarded to certainly sink GREE for good! Since the game has allowed players to purchase the units, allowed them to recycle them for profit, simply by using they game. Not from an intrusion into the GREE servers...just simply playing smart. So please...iOS users stop the whining. Go get yourself a giant box of tissues, and some good whiskey to drown your sorrows in! Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't! Looking forward to starting my "All Droid Glitchers Faction" soon! Maybe I will name it...glitchSUP!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    Wow...so many iOS cry babies coming out of the woodwork! Never saw them crying about their airplane mode glitch that worked for years! Are they giving up all those units? As well as strip their faction member of all the collective rewards given during massive masters energy requirement levels? Are they getting stripped of rewards won during WDE events that they won due to increased strength given to them? Are they losing the units that boosted IPH that gave them am advantage during frontline events? And then being stripped of all acquired frontline rewards? I could go on and on. But during the airplane mode glitch, I never saw any droid users *****ing in here! Demanding that all iOS users be banned forever! Or to take back their units, rewards, etc. and let's not forget how happy they were during the tank glitch! Oh what a wonderful few hours of bliss that was! No chance GREE can ban all the droid users. A lot of people have spent a lot of money over several years. I'm sure a class action lawsuit would quickly follow a banning action. With enough damages rewarded to certainly sink GREE for good! Since the game has allowed players to purchase the units, allowed them to recycle them for profit, simply by using they game. Not from an intrusion into the GREE servers...just simply playing smart. So please...iOS users stop the whining. Go get yourself a giant box of tissues, and some good whiskey to drown your sorrows in! Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't! Looking forward to starting my "All Droid Glitchers Faction" soon! Maybe I will name it...glitchSUP!
    Sanity and sunshine finally. Is that tiny iOs feet scurrying away to the dark that I hear
    LMAO

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why is it that this is cheating now, and no I don't own any ships
    But when I find some one with them I will buy some,
    No body cares that a droid player can buy a 10k unit from others inventory but now it's a good unit everyone has an issue, shame all you plane mode players didn't think of that while you were all finishing prestige and masters ltq,s without spending a penny.
    I suppose that was ok though

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by yangs View Post
    Do you mean, they claim for quantities of gold control?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Sanity and sunshine finally. Is that tiny iOs feet scurrying away to the dark that I hear
    LMAO
    We iOS users need a nice big easy glitch. I didn't exploit the airplane glitch (it was too complicated).
    Droid gets all the easy ones ... This Apollo unit and that massive unlimited gold glitch.
    Unfair! Lol