Ban the cheaters - Page 17

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban the cheaters

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpayne421 View Post
    Anybody being threaten for using glitches to make ends meet to stay conpetitive leave your faction after wd and joing me with my current faction. Your leader is trash for not looking out whats best for the team instead of his morals and ethics because guess what if everyone is using it then u must. Open your eyes.
    Get off your high horse. You act like you have never done anything wrong in your life. You are not perfectly moral so don't ask like you are. Most factions dont want to deal with DLs with billions of defense so the best thing to do is get your attack higher than they defense if you can? A PA is worth 25 gold or 2 dollars and 50 cents. Thats how much you lose from the attack, thinking your 9.87b attack would be enough to drop most or any PA.

If that how this WD is, the stay competitive, if you choose to not do it and lose because of it, then dont complain when the option is open to you as well. Im sure your factions benefits from all those gunners dropped using glitch money each frontline.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpayne421 View Post
    Anybody being threaten for using glitches to make ends meet to stay conpetitive leave your faction after wd and joing me with my current faction. Your leader is trash for not looking out whats best for the team instead of his morals and ethics because guess what if everyone is using it then u must. Open your eyes.
    According to your definition, I must be trash.... but then, so are other members of my team. They don't want to play with cheaters either. We have shut down our war machine.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All this talk about morals is making me sick. Food for thought. All that money you guys spend on gold. Where do you think it goes? Mind is blown.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Pidget, now you're looking for any tie to legitimize your case. It's ok because everyone else is doing it is not a valid argument. It's a glitch when we all know that gree intended for no one to buy that unit until a certain rank. I believe the price and recycling of those ships is correct and is as intended. Shred, as even you mentioned, entertainment, within the divines of the game as gree intended it. They did not intended for people below the proper rank to be able to buy those units. It's obvious those of you taking advantage of the glitch are going to try to gaildate your actions. It's also obvious no one is going to comnvince you that it's wrong. Just be prepared to have them removed next week, and don't bother to cry about it. Gree will then have defined that it indeed was a glitch if they do this then you have indeed violated their tos, please refer to it if you have any questions. We all know they won't ban anyone for it, but your gains will be short term, by either them removing them, or opening it up to all , and then everyone will be back on a level playing field again. So enjoy your short term fun, for now

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Shred, maybe that sick feeling is your conscience. What is your point about the money anyone might spend. That just makes you sound jealous that people have money to spend. I bet you knock on doors of homes that are over the median where you live and berate them for this, instead of donating to charities. Get real bro.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Pidget, now you're looking for any tie to legitimize your case. It's ok because everyone else is doing it is not a valid argument. It's a glitch when we all know that gree intended for no one to buy that unit until a certain rank. I believe the price and recycling of those ships is correct and is as intended. Shred, as even you mentioned, entertainment, within the divines of the game as gree intended it. They did not intended for people below the proper rank to be able to buy those units. It's obvious those of you taking advantage of the glitch are going to try to gaildate your actions. It's also obvious no one is going to comnvince you that it's wrong. Just be prepared to have them removed next week, and don't bother to cry about it. Gree will then have defined that it indeed was a glitch if they do this then you have indeed violated their tos, please refer to it if you have any questions. We all know they won't ban anyone for it, but your gains will be short term, by either them removing them, or opening it up to all , and then everyone will be back on a level playing field again. So enjoy your short term fun, for now

Over 3 years in this game. C'mon, why are we even trying to discuss this? It's not cheating or hacking, but it is taking advantage. And that's ok, except you won't get to keep them. If it had been an error that didn't result in 100 billion stat inflation maybe. But not now. If you have been around long enough- you have seen this before.

Gree will take the units. May even roll back the game- it's been done before. They will throw a bit of gold and maybe an "I'm sorry" unit our way because it happened during WD. Things will go back to whatever normal is. We will play. It will happen again. It's the Gree cycle.
    “Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive, judgment difficult.”
    -Hippocrates

Post Count
    I'm not legitimizing anything. I know its a glitch but to stay competitive, for faction floating around top 100 to 500, you need to use it. Like I said, I sold all the ships back after the war. I dont have a single copy in my inventory but that still doesn't people are using it to get wins.

Its a necessary evil to use it, which is a argument I never use. I'm not taking advantage of the glitch, simply using it to level the playing field. This WD is screwed and its showing. My faction has not used a DL with defense over 50b but others are, which was costing us gold and health packs. Easy choice to use the glitch against them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Shred, maybe that sick feeling is your conscience. What is your point about the money anyone might spend. That just makes you sound jealous that people have money to spend. I bet you knock on doors of homes that are over the median where you live and berate them for this, instead of donating to charities.get real bro.
    My conscience is fine. You got awfully defencive when money was brought up. Looks like your conscience is weighing heavy on your shoulders. My point wasn't about money spent but rather the talk about it being morally wrong to purchase units from others inventory. That feature has been part of the game for a long time, if not the begining. Then turn around and support, probably the most immoral company.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Everyone here that calls this cheating is so obviously an iOS user. Android users didn't get billions and trillions of dollars from the tank issue. Did Gree take the cash back from these accounts? No!! iOS also had an energy "glitch" they could use for a very long time that droid could not use. Did Gree remove the ltq & fltq units from the iOS accounts that obviously didn't use gold to complete every ltq for months??? So android finally got a chance at benefiting from the horrible programming that is Gree gaming. If you don't like it either buy a droid device and link your game and join in or quit! I am an iOS user myself and can't take advantage of this particular Gree error but I'm certainly not going to say everyone that has should be banned from the game because I'm jealous!!! Get over it and move on. They will fix the error. Hey they may even remove the units from all android users inventory but in the mean time there's nothing any of us can do about it. So if you like playing the game.... play it! If you can't handle the constant screw ups in the game QUIT! But moaning on the forums in my experience has never accomplished a thing. Lol
    Cha & Cha II
    Sunnyvale

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Cheating or not....IMO, this is the biggest error made by gree.. Ever. Units need to be removed- perhaps those entitled can raise a ticket requesting their return. In comparison:

Gold glitch- i didnt see the effect but it didnt increase stats by tens of billions.

Tank- made ppl rich but it didnt increase stats by tens of billions.

Airplane- possibly increased stats by millions (and levelled ppl up) but it didnt increase stats by tens of billions.

This error is 10-100x worse than all others, combined.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I believe the price and recycling of those ships is correct and is as intended.
    Speed, come on man, I know you better then this...

no way in Any cove iT Will be intended to sell like this, if they got THE price right! I beleive GREE forgot a few 00, if unit would be 1B a piece, maybe... But still a lot of valor for cheap

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post
    no way in Any cove iT Will be intended to sell like this, if they got THE price right! I beleive GREE forgot a few 00, if unit would be 1B a piece, maybe... But still a lot of valor for cheap
    It's no number of 0 mistake. They just put dollars instead of valors in the price. That is why we sell it at higher price then we bought it

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rather View Post
    It's no number of 0 mistake. They just put dollars instead of valors in the price. That is why we sell it at higher price then we bought it
    however it was supposed to be priced point is anyone with a clue knows the recycle price of more then you paid was a mistake and NOT the first one made by gree in terms of recycle price. and I agree Speed come on I usually like your post and find them intelligent ,but to state that recycling was as intended by gree ... EVen you know better then that .. simply put it is a double or maybe even triple sided glitch that can be used by all levels of players that can afford to buy at least one ship first(if you can afford one recycle do again eventually you will have enough to buy hundreds etc). But seriously Speed much respect but no one is ever gonna believe that gree intended to sell a unit that profits you to recycle. recycle is simply for a token compensation for units you no longer need they will never give full price back much less give player a profit(unless are the free units from killing map targets(yea you got 1k in game cash) and even then its not much of a profit

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    however it was supposed to be priced point is anyone with a clue knows the recycle price of more then you paid was a mistake and NOT the first one made by gree in terms of recycle price. and I agree Speed come on I usually like your post and find them intelligent ,but to state that recycling was as intended by gree ... EVen you know better then that .. simply put it is a double or maybe even triple sided glitch that can be used by all levels of players that can afford to buy at least one ship first(if you can afford one recycle do again eventually you will have enough to buy hundreds etc). But seriously Speed much respect but no one is ever gonna believe that gree intended to sell a unit that profits you to recycle. recycle is simply for a token compensation for units you no longer need they will never give full price back much less give player a profit(unless are the free units from killing map targets(yea you got 1k in game cash) and even then its not much of a profit
    I don't get that either. Its common sense really. Sure Im not justifying the use of cheating but this is not cheating. Its simply a glitch. Recycling for more than you paid is also a glitch since you only need one ship to get started since you profit 6.6m per unit.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't recall this much crying over the arjun glitch... chill mates, these units will be removed (sure hope so), and we are left with tons of cash and valor..like with the arjun case. Just enjoy the ride while it lasts But have to add that Gree this was the most epic glitch so far.. And why oh why would these new units be available only after Apollo ranks..as if anyone who is Apollo would need these units, they are already at the top end with stats.. And us who do not posses infinite gold reserve will NEVER reach those ranks.. so biggies get bigger, fight with each other with improved stats, and us rest remain the same... But yeah, lets hope these units are removed, fixed, and then made available for legimate Apollo's to buy again.. Rest of us wont even benefit from all that cash and valor since we have nothing to spend it for..