Ban the cheaters - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban the cheaters

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes it does, when someone goes from 3 billion attack to over 20 billion attack, GET REAl

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    either we play on a level playing field or we don't, if we don't and people have an unfair advantage over me what is the point of me playing?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Kije View Post
    either we play on a level playing field or we don't, if we don't and people have an unfair advantage over me what is the point of me playing?
    That is an understandable and legit question and can only be answered by everone personally. Creating an unfair playing field is not the fault of the persons using the glitch, but the person making the glitch possible. I understand your frustration, but please direct your frustation to Gree. Not the players.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yes it does, when someone goes from 3 billion attack to over 20 billion attack, GET REAl
    the only truly obvious this in all your post is that your an apple users.. if you weren't you would be busy increasing your stats and have no time to comment on this thread. if the game allows it to be purchased and DOES NOT tell you it isn't available then you are allowed to buy it... that is grees fault not anyone elses. I totally get your unhappy cause as of this moment IOS can not compete against an android player aware of glitch. Instead of standing on a very weak leg and calling it cheating perhaps you would be better served to ask that gree allow it to be open to apple users for two days

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    Guys, it is not about whether this exploit is called cheating or not. It is about that this particular exploit has altered the complete economy of the game. Unlike the airplane glitch that gave some advantage at a time this glitch has destroyed the game for once and for all !
    People that abused the airplane bug are still benefiting from all the boosts the won back then. If we win the same prize now it will have a bigger impact on their stats because of it.
    So stop whining, this game has never been a level playing field

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Talking about level playing fields, my top 500 faction is currently fighting SUP, lol.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes i am an apple user, I take it you use android, and when you discovered the glitch you new it was not meant to be their but choose to cheat an exploit it, your division but it is cheating. You had a choice to cheat or not to cheat, is obvious what you chose to do.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You might stand a chance now if your all android users and have exploited the game

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Talking about level playing fields, my top 500 faction is currently fighting SUP, lol.
    You might stand a chance now if your faction followed your lead

Post Count
    If Gree made the mistake why are the players calling each other names? It has to be frustrating and maddening for those who are at a disadvantage but you know these errors are not unusual. I hope Gree provides a solution that will be fair to all the players.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Exactly!!

I love the challenge and competing, but after 3 yrs of playing, I've come to my wits end. I'm getting to where I don't give a dam whether we win or lose. It's not fun anymore. And what's the use of trying when some folks can change their stats drastically during a war. Gree needs to step up and do the right thing.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You might stand a chance now if your faction followed your lead
    I'm on iOS, nice try though.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thought you loved Android
    Last edited by Lt Kije; 02-22-2015 at 03:04 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    I do believe that gree does owe ios after this glitch. do I think this is fair not really.. but I do know once posted in forum the amount of teams we have faced with incredible stats has exploded. I am all for taking back the boats from those that don't qualify to have them.. but what about the players that do deserve to have them and have recycled them ..... do they lose everything as well since even the reward for recycleing them is a programming glitch as well. ideally they answer would be yes as a glitch is a glitch is a glitch and if one gets punished so should all. as for those locked out well most likely it is because they received MORE the 2b valor and the 32 bit os on android apparently cant handle it .. so causes error and wont let them log in. but those same accounts COULD log in threw apple and once valor is reduced to under 2b they could access threw droid again as well. so the lock out inst done by gree per see it is done by programming limits of the 32 bit os. Again point is I am all for gree taking back the ships from those that shouldn't of been able to receive them. but beyond that then they would have to also punish those that should of had them but took advantage or recycle program errors as well as that wasn't supposed to happen either. Meaning a big hassle for gree and a big hassle for al the lvl 300's plus that used it to boost their cash or valor(even thou they rightfully purchased the units). Because the amount of refund is ALSO a glitch and was exploited. I think grees best and simplest fix is to open glitch to apple for 2 days then close it to everyone. at least it will allow iOS to balance the field a lil more. sucks to be IOS user now. (sorry you either love apple or android ((rarely both)) and I love android)

I thought you loved Android

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter if you call IT cheating or glitching it's done and even if Gree made the units available for iOS android users will still have a massive advantage.
    The only way to fix it would be to start the game all over again, but that would lose to many current players, so Gree will do nothing that has any effect, the choice is clear keep playing this fatally flawed game or walk away from it