Ban the cheaters - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban the cheaters

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by razvantf View Post
    I agree with big john and i say that having the old tank glitch in mind. That made fl a lot easier for a huge number of players, it also made incomes go up like crazy. Nobody complained here...now that ios players cannot use the glitch, they are pissed. Like i said..gree should place those units in store for all people and that's it. If you have any other idea, post it here.
    Quit playing the game? Its flawed and its just getting worse ...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm hearing legit players are getting locked out, what a company this is.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Yea guess they didn't realize that some people are the correct rank lmao

Post Count
    How many mistakes have they made, beyond a joke now.
    I guess my take on this is, who exactly is exploiting this TOS violation and was this inside information.

But yes gree is notorious for screwing up and dropping defective apps as WD starts so that part sadly doesn't surprise me.

If you want a faster reaction create a facebook account and post it on their page.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Sadly we all know the answer to this don't we..... So why did this escape the beta test cycle?
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author johnnybravoo77's Avatar
    Post Count
    Only ios players complaining cause they cant do it. Like i said, everybody takes advantage when its convenient for them, ***** when its not. To Anyone that calls it cheating, did you hit day two of epic boss right after day one finished, or did you wait till 2pm the next day to start? Wouldnt that be taking advantage of grees mistake?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It pains me to say this, but those taking advantage of this situation are not cheating. They are playing the game the way it was intended unfortunately. Gree has set the precedence numerous times that this is acceptable and part of the daily gameplay. Another game by another company, and I would not be saying this. No, this is not the game we all set out to play. But this is what it has become. If its not to your liking, I highly suggest you quit, because it will not change for the better.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm sorry, but you are not allowed to bann or kick someone not doing anything illegal. So you can buy the apollo trp without hacking the game. And that's not illegal. I'm sure, even you once had a profit with a glitch, hadn't you?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I agree completely. It is not a hack it's a bug in the game as there have been already a lot of it. sometimes iOS users profit, sometimes android. See e.g. the gold glitch. It's only for android users. iOS users haven't this possibility.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What is truly sad is for people with low self esteem is thinking they could purchase self esteem by spending thousands of dollars on a free game and then finding out their purchased self esteem was only an illusion.

Reality sometimes bites.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravoo77 View Post
    Only ios players complaining cause they cant do it. Like i said, everybody takes advantage when its convenient for them, ***** when its not. To Anyone that calls it cheating, did you hit day two of epic boss right after day one finished, or did you wait till 2pm the next day to start? Wouldnt that be taking advantage of grees mistake?
    I'm an iOS player and I've never taken advantage of any cheat, exploitation, glitch or anything. That's not the way I play this game. I also have an android acct and I will not take something I have not earned. I won't cheat on it either.

Bringing the EB into this is stupid. Gree could have stopped it, like they've done before, but they let it run.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Fighting a team called 1shot2kill now, what a bunch of losers... A lot have the boats, even showing high in inventory because the rest of their top 45 sucks. I really hope Gree will do something about this and at the same time punish the people who have the valor units that dont match their rank.
    Proud officer of The Dutch Fighters
    A strong and fun top 150-faction

Join our faction: 291-664-130

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Guys, it is not about whether this exploit is called cheating or not. It is about that this particular exploit has altered the complete economy of the game. Unlike the airplane glitch that gave some advantage at a time this glitch has destroyed the game for once and for all !

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by krabbie View Post
    Fighting a team called 1shot2kill now, what a bunch of losers... A lot have the boats, even showing high in inventory because the rest of their top 45 sucks. I really hope Gree will do something about this and at the same time punish the people who have the valor units that dont match their rank.
    Some may call the losers. Some may call them geniuses. Instead of paying ten of thousans of dollars to obtain double digits stats in billions, they now have the same stats for free. And glitching is not cheating. Nowhere you can find in the rules that it is not allowed to use a glitch. Nowhere. So as long as it is possible, I urge everybody to exploit this glitch fully. Just dont be a dumbass and get more than 2 billion of valors.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dutch Republic View Post
    Nowhere you can find in the rules that it is not allowed to use a glitch. Nowhere. So as long as it is possible, I urge everybody to exploit this glitch fully.
    "You will have a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use, solely within the Service, Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency that you have earned, purchased or otherwise obtained in a manner authorized by GREE. GREE may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods at any time, with or without notice. GREE shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that GREE exercises any such rights."

""Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency that you have earned, purchased or otherwise obtained in a manner authorized by GREE.""

People know darn well those ships aren't authorized for their rank.