Trial Prizes

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Trial Prizes

Post Count

Trial Prizes

I am curious. Does anyone here have very high trial prizes for level 13 nightmare? Like combined of 650k-750k stats? I saw someone post a 400k unit once. I was wondering what their hero strength # was...

Can you all post your average combined (attack+defense) trial prize stats, as well as your hero strength skill number?

Thank you

Post Count
    Mine are around 600k.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Same here best around 600 with hero at 127 I believe the units depend on how much damage is needed for the trial as they are all different some take quicker to complete than others the longer ones seem to give me better units

Post Count
    It's based on your Equipment stats and your Hero Strength. If you equip lower level equipment, your trial rewards (and difficulty) go down. If you equip stronger equipment, the rewards and difficulty go up. It also goes up as your increase your Hero Strength.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Totally based on personal weapons equipped and skill. My 2nd highest lvl char gets the best units b/c I got lucky on a chest on got the top at armor. He gets units over 600k on lvl 14 and 650k on 15. My highest level with about 50 less damage gets 500k and 550k for same levels.

Post Count
    Thank you all for your responses... I am trying to find a good balance between army attack and hero strength for my skill points. I currently have 75 in hero strength and my trial prizes are lucky to be over 450k

Post Count
    There seem to be 2 sorts of hero strength.
    One is skill points attributed to hero strength, but your hero stats in your profile don't go up with this.
    Two is the 6 sorts of equipment your hero is carrying, this change you'll see reflected in hero stats in your profile.
    If you designate skill points to army, your hero stats in your profile go up too! Why?
    And which ones of these influence the trial prizes? And/or level too?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepson View Post
    There seem to be 2 sorts of hero strength.
    One is skill points attributed to hero strength, but your hero stats in your profile don't go up with this.
    Two is the 6 sorts of equipment your hero is carrying, this change you'll see reflected in hero stats in your profile.
    If you designate skill points to army, your hero stats in your profile go up too! Why?
    And which ones of these influence the trial prizes? And/or level too?

There is only one Hero Strength. If you don't understand how it works, don't post speculation because it confuses people. This stuff is already well understood.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hi Bob. I respectfully disagree that it s well understood. I agree there is only one hero strength skill but I think the point zepson is trying to make is that this skill does not impact the hero attack stat. This seems counterintuitive imo. Zepson also correctly asserts that applying skill points to army attack drastically increases your HERO attack stat. Please explain how this works as I would love to be one of those in your "well understood" bucket. Thanks!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodle8 View Post
    Hi Bob. I respectfully disagree that it s well understood. I agree there is only one hero strength skill but I think the point zepson is trying to make is that this skill does not impact the hero attack stat. This seems counterintuitive imo. Zepson also correctly asserts that applying skill points to army attack drastically increases your HERO attack stat. Please explain how this works as I would love to be one of those in your "well understood" bucket. Thanks!
    It actually is, under the current system, although it sounds messed up, it makes perfect sense.

Hero Strength is PvE, Army Attack is PvP, even if it changes the Hero Attack values... it ONLY changes PvP values.

As such, with that logic, it is why it's clear that Hero Strength affects trial prizes, and not Army Attack.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Thanks Lys. I appreciate your feedback. I get the logic I guess but still dont quite see why PvE and PvP would be the hierarchy vs skills. I have adjusted my skills accordingly once i figure this all out. Definitely did it wrong the first time around as it seemed pretty obvious to me at the time that if I up hero strength my hero attack would naturally increase accordingly. Foolish Noodle!

Post Count
    Like I said, it's well understood. I never said it made any logical sense, though. All of the formulae have been sussed out so we now know how equipment and skill points affect our stats. There are already spreadsheets floating around the various GroupMe channels that you can plug speculative numbers into and they will spit out the results.