New Buildings

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Buildings

Articulate Author
    Post Count

New Buildings

WTF is up with all those new buildings which are handed out to T5 syndicates?! They already are unbeateble in attack and defense points, so we had a chance to beat them in IPH, but now you've decided to give them 2 buildings every single war? You're giving about $1.4m buildings away (when they're both level 1). Their L10 will be an amazing amount. GREE, you're seriously making mistakes here... Wtf man... Don't create new buildings when they're only gonna be able to be played by T5 people

Post Count
    Look at the T5 prize again. You really want that?
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    WTF is up with all those new buildings which are handed out to T5 syndicates?! They already are unbeateble in attack and defense points, so we had a chance to beat them in IPH, but now you've decided to give them 2 buildings every single war? You're giving about $1.4m buildings away (when they're both level 1). Their L10 will be an amazing amount. GREE, you're seriously making mistakes here... Wtf man... Don't create new buildings when they're only gonna be able to be played by T5 people
    Cry me a river broseph

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Cry me a river broseph
    You've been running out of extensions for "bro", here you go:

You're welcome!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You should spend more. Don't cry about higher prizes if you're not paying for them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Look at the T5 prize again. You really want that?
    It's all about principles. They're just making sure the no. 1 syndicate will never be beaten again, on every thinkable point.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    It's all about principles. They're just making sure the no. 1 syndicate will never be beaten again, on every thinkable point.
    Personally, I kind of hope these buildings are pretty much just "early access" to future LTBs. The big spenders get them now, the rest of us get them when they are released as LTBs. And if they are ever reissued, the people who already have more than two will just end up with more than 4 if they are so inclined.

These building prizes do at least show that Gree has several 'new' buildings lined up and ready to roll out whenever they want, so that's something. No more excuses like 'art issues' for 'late' LTBs.

Post Count
    Why shouldn't they be given an advantage. People spend too dollar for a reason, to be better than those who spend less/free play.

Back Alley Network

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Personally, I kind of hope these buildings are pretty much just "early access" to future LTBs. The big spenders get them now, the rest of us get them when they are released as LTBs. And if they are ever reissued, the people who already have more than two will just end up with more than 4 if they are so inclined.

These building prizes do at least show that Gree has several 'new' buildings lined up and ready to roll out whenever they want, so that's something. No more excuses like 'art issues' for 'late' LTBs.
    I like the optimism. Good point.

Post Count
    I find it a bit odd that they can manage to release these buildings for prizes but have to re-hash old LTB`s to release . I`m pretty sure I remember the taco truck being someones idea on this forum , could be wrong there though . Hopefully they will eventually be available as LTB`s for the masses .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They most certainly will be released to the masses eventually. More specifically, this year.
    Pagoda no good.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    They most certainly will be released to the masses eventually. More specifically, this year.
    Cite your source, Brofessor.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    You've been running out of extensions for "bro", here you go:

You're welcome!
    I lol'd at Brotato Chip and Bromosexual.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Cite your source, Brofessor.
    No source Brotato chip. Just an educated guess based on Gree's past behavior.
    Pagoda no good.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    No source Brotato chip. Just an educated guess based on Gree's past behavior.
    This "past behavior" wouldn't by any chance have anything to do with doing something once and then recycling it as often as they can get away with, would it?