The Latest and best glitch yet.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Latest and best glitch yet.

Lurker
    Post Count

The Latest and best glitch yet.

Android only I believe, as Im sure most of you any where near top 250 in your factions will have noticed a massive increase in opponents stats, almost instantly.

This is due to an unfortunate error by gree , surprise/surprise, the astounding thing is that some respected top25 factions have used the latest glitch blatantly to gain an advantage , by the way thats not sour g****s, I just think its pathetic. If you are a constant top 25 , why cheat ?

anyone wishing to know what the glitch is ask ?

you may be thinking why is this **** writing this, I can completely accept that many of us would be tempted, however when several members in same faction take a huge leap in defensive stats then thats when I begin to question it.

my case rests, if anybody wants to know who then Im happy to publish.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We have come up against this same problem being used by many players in top 50 factions - stats will jump as much as 40 billion in a few minutes.
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Its not cheats. Gree give chance to do it for all. But unfair is that many players are locked out when rest play with glitch during WD..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If everyone could glitch those units it wouldn't be an issue, but when only android players can then it is an issue.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    If everyone could glitch those units it wouldn't be an issue, but when only android players can then it is an issue.
    What he said

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Soooo.... its all good when IOS gets the arjun tank glitch... but not good when Android gets this one?

Fair is fair...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    iOS can get it too... Just have to be linked to an android device and log in through that

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by narsly View Post
    Soooo.... its all good when IOS gets the arjun tank glitch... but not good when Android gets this one?

Fair is fair...
    as far as recycling arjun tanks droid was able to do it as well that glitch was used by diff devices!
    you should have said the airplane glitch that was the one that was ios only!
    plz get your facts straight b4 replying to threads!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So what, the game is ****ed. Play the game for what **** it is,

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    What he said
    although I do agree BOTH platforms should be able to take advantage the same I do find it incredibly ironic that the same people saying it isn't fair.. as the ones that laughed about the gold glitch for ios allowing for purchase of units that android couldn't get. now I am NOT saying the person I quoted is one of the people that bragged about the gold unit glitch .. but I am saying many that are posting have. unfortunately what it boils down to is the difference in programming for different operating systems. ironically I was locked out on two ids could get in on third so decided to try to change ids using the shared link to a device.. now the one id that wasn't locked I cant get into because it is trying to get into the other id. so basically I am locked out for over half this war good thing I made 40 walls yesterday

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BlGTEX View Post
    as far as recycling arjun tanks droid was able to do it as well that glitch was used by diff devices!
    you should have said the airplane glitch that was the one that was ios only!
    plz get your facts straight b4 replying to threads!
    To be consistent with facts. Droid had an airplane glitch as well. Though it was patched while the IOS version kept running. Both are supposedly dead now.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    40 Billion?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    although I do agree BOTH platforms should be able to take advantage the same I do find it incredibly ironic that the same people saying it isn't fair.. as the ones that laughed about the gold glitch for ios allowing for purchase of units that android couldn't get. now I am NOT saying the person I quoted is one of the people that bragged about the gold unit glitch .. but I am saying many that are posting have. unfortunately what it boils down to is the difference in programming for different operating systems. ironically I was locked out on two ids could get in on third so decided to try to change ids using the shared link to a device.. now the one id that wasn't locked I cant get into because it is trying to get into the other id. so basically I am locked out for over half this war good thing I made 40 walls yesterday
    I have never taken advantage of any glitches nor bragged about the gold glitch, although I do get your point.

To be honest its the same **** different glitch.

Not sure why I bother posting anymore.

Cheers

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just don't be dumb about the glitch like Zass...their DL Gypsy is lvl 220, 57B def. Definitely no where close to Apollo rank. Guessing their leader is locked out too for glitching because he/she has not changed DL.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Luke View Post
    Just don't be dumb about the glitch like Zass...their DL Gypsy is lvl 220, 57B def. Definitely no where close to Apollo rank. Guessing their leader is locked out too for glitching because he/she has not changed DL.
    We are fighting them now and it looks like there dl has done well jumping from 9.8 to 57billion def