Thread: rings&amulets ?

rings&amulets ?

Any one ho know whats the best stats to go fore and why when it comes to rings and amulets?

I use +attack for Arena and +defence for Raid. Can't see a use for +life.

But in raid u get 2 -3 mor hits ?

Anybody tried the new fusion boost rings?

HP + for adventure (Heroic Mode), Attack for everything else. I've tried all HP+, all Defense+ and all Attack+ in Raid against a LV 3, and all Attack+ yielded the best results point and damage wise.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    Anybody tried the new fusion boost rings?
    Waiting for Gree to reply to my email. Bought 24 chests and only received 1 ring fb and 1 amulet fb. Once I get 4 of each and try them I'll report back how much they boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Waiting for Gree to reply to my email. Bought 24 chests and only received 1 ring fb and 1 amulet fb. Once I get 4 of each and try them I'll report back how much they boost.
    They give 360 ep each if matching, 300 otherwise.
    Bought 52 chests but only got 1 ring/ammy fb as well. Everyone in my guild got it too. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Bought 52 chests but only got 1 ring/ammy fb as well. Everyone in my guild got it too. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
    They took them down for now til they're fixed
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Thanks for the boost info. And I bought 11 chest and also got the single FB for both as it seems everybody else did. Put in a ticket just in case to get my second ones.

technically gree wanted Defence, attack and health to be equal. However each type has it advantage.

Attack: main advantage is the raids, since the 3x special attack makes it stronger. 20-25% stronger. Has a major impact.

Extra Health: Main advantage is mono-elements. Defence and attack only get a 50% guild bonus boosts making them half as effective. So extra health goes a lot further with the already week mono-elements. Also effective on heroic mode to stay alive longer and collect more crystals.

Defence: I tried testing what is better health or defence for heroic mode survivability. It is too close to call. I think a guild with max bonus might make the defence more effective than health, but i have no real data to confirm this.

Bonus Strat: in arena stack your first guy with defence so he most likely gets hit with the first special attack and stack attack on your second guy so he could do the most damage with his special attack. Third guy put whatever.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    technically gree wanted Defence, attack and health to be equal. However each type has it advantage.

Attack: main advantage is the raids, since the 3x special attack makes it stronger. 20-25% stronger. Has a major impact.

Extra Health: Main advantage is mono-elements. Defence and attack only get a 50% guild bonus boosts making them half as effective. So extra health goes a lot further with the already week mono-elements. Also effective on heroic mode to stay alive longer and collect more crystals.

Defence: I tried testing what is better health or defence for heroic mode survivability. It is too close to call. I think a guild with max bonus might make the defence more effective than health, but i have no real data to confirm this.

Bonus Strat: in arena stack your first guy with defence so he most likely gets hit with the first special attack and stack attack on your second guy so he could do the most damage with his special attack. Third guy put whatever.
    Could it be? someone that for once knows what he is talking about. Thanks smiley.
    Anyway, most of the above is absolutely correct and it is advisable to use them in exactly that way.
    In raids, Attack > Def > Hitpoints
    In heroic it's hard to say. As GM of a maxed guild I love to just put on defensive ones to tank entire waves up until the boss.

for PvP its gauging it, guys.
    If you see a health bonus gets you one more hit (Say someone hits 330 thus having damaged 660 after two hits, 300 def might not reduce what almost 100 hitpoints would.)
    I would generally have an offensive armor with Attack on the Main knight, e.g. a Permafrost one-shotting a non double-element-advantage armor.

End of the day its personal preference. But if you want to be effective, listen to Smiley.

Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Here's another way of looking at it: in the long run, attack and defense of rings/amulets loses value because of armor stat inflation, while only health keeps its value.
    It's why the gap between Commander and Follower has effectively narrowed to just their health.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Yeah, those rings+amulets having only att/def bonuses have an 'expiry date' of about 6-12 months...