Angry Closing my tickets without solving it

Hi there,

Why are you closing all my tickets without even solving it???

Your customer service is a freaking joke u know that?

How can you claim that the issues are solved and yet nothing is being done!!????

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Hi Ju,

Care to share what was the issue reported? I reported 3 issues during the past 3 weeks, one missing gems was returned to me. One lost points due to scoring points in Guild war was refunded in form of Energy. Another one on Rings chest had not been responded yet.

It will be good to know what other issues are there so that we can keep that in mind as players.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Chai View Post
    Hi Ju,

Care to share what was the issue reported? I reported 3 issues during the past 3 weeks, one missing gems was returned to me. One lost points due to scoring points in Guild war was refunded in form of Energy. Another one on Rings chest had not been responded yet.

It will be good to know what other issues are there so that we can keep that in mind as players.
    mine are energy lost during gw and raids.

Member of DQP

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    I understand your frustration as I have 2 tickets that are unsolved.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Chai View Post
    I understand your frustration as I have 2 tickets that are unsolved.
    this is stupid yah?

gosh

Member of DQP

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    Those should usually be accredited to you with some small bonus, let's hope. Good luck mate.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

i had to contact a developer on this forum who told the knd team to reply to me

Hi,

Sorry for the frustration on this.

Are you submitting more than one ticket for the same issue? If so, they will sometimes close all but the original ticket. They do this because all the tickets submitted after the first will mark your issue as new, and it will be moved lower in the queue. It's always best to submit only one ticket and wait for a reply instead of submitting several tickets for the same issue.

How long ago did you first submit your issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi,

Sorry for the frustration on this.

Are you submitting more than one ticket for the same issue? If so, they will sometimes close all but the original ticket. They do this because all the tickets submitted after the first will mark your issue as new, and it will be moved lower in the queue. It's always best to submit only one ticket and wait for a reply instead of submitting several tickets for the same issue.

How long ago did you first submit your issue?
    i first submit my ticket almost 1 month ago. (war energies got eaten)

then i submitted another one for a different issue. (raid energies and awards not given out)

then another one yesterday for another issue. ( i opened jewelry chests, got 4 stars and poof!!! they're gone!)

can you assist me on all these issues???

this is getting very frustrating. i am one of ios' top player and this is how u treat me?

Member of DQP

I've had a ticket remain unanswered since the Silverback EB...I did get an apology with a gift saying sorry for taking so long..but that was 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything about it since

I'm still waiting myself. Got knocked out of a war from using gems for energy and never got back in. Missed the rest of the event too because I couldn't get in. Its in a thread on here as well as my report to them. That was days ago. I can't say I have ever had them solve any of my issues. This is a big one now. I can't contribute to the guild or view the leader board from the last event.

If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked, please send a PM to Clementine or Relic with said ticket number. They will make sure your ticket is not overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked, please send a PM to Clementine or Relic with said ticket number. They will make sure your ticket is not overlooked.
    Hi Legalious,

i did that as well and its been 5 days and i have yet to hear from clementine as well...

this is very frustrating to say the least...

i really hope that this matter is solved ...

Member of DQP

I sent a pm to relic. Gree responded promptly. They even said they credited my account with a few items. That was yesterday. As of yet, I haven't received anything. Lol. Not a single thing. They have yet to resolve my issue which by the looks of it is a growing concern. For me it was telling war, others the raid. I'm scared to spend any gems now. Worst part is I even pay for the majority of the gems. I guess gree doesn't like my money. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    If only this worked. I sent a PM on ticket #2132911 on Jan 11, 2015. It hasn't been read, let alone answered - and the issue is now moot anyway, as due to the total LACK of support, I gave up and started a new guild.