Driods Getting Locked Out - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driods Getting Locked Out

Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    regardless of how this plays out the current war is compromised those that took advantage of glitch have increased stats those that are locked out cant play so increased stats or not the team wont get the points it should.. gree needs to declare this war over and restart it .. otherwise the real winners wont be the "real"winners
    GGN, as leader of Excellence, you have lead your team down. Glitching those units to recycle them for valor and cash isnt what a leader does. You have no honor. It'll be interesting for many to see your stats now from what it was when you posted. Or shall I post the screen shots of your members stats who glitched and the various conversations that took place in your faction chat? You have no honor. If you aint got the stats to do RB masters, dont teach your crew how to do cheat in order to do so.

To think I stepped out of a top 20 to play with you guys only to be faced with how many of your members cheat, disgusts me.

I did the honorable thing, I stepped out of your faction midst war rather than continue to be associated with you guys.

Post Count
    Im happy they locked out dropped d players damn glitchers hope the ban them

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BlGTEX View Post
    So even if you are apollo rank why make such a big stat unit buyable with in game cash just after you released the old LTBs x4. i guess when you look at it the strong get stronger and the weak stay weak. I think where GreeDy went wrong was this time last year when they inflated stats unit all those campers came out of camping to be stong cuz all they focused on was there iph not playin the game as it was intended. this past year gree has tried so hard to make the game more enjoyable when there wasnt really anything with the game b4. Famous "Quote" Dont fix it if it aint broken. when i 1st started playing i liked the game couldnt get me off it. Now its same ole gree trying to make more money which in fact looks like your losing money. People seemed to be quiting and so called retiring by the dozens. See merges weekly cuz so many are fed up with all the changes that wasnt tested before released. then you wanna lock out people just becuz of your own errors. Its not like there using a outside app/tool to increase stats its all grees fault. i dont blame people for trying to better themselves if there not using but whats in the game that the developers release. Next time before you release a update beta-test it. isnt that why you have the beta program. About the equipment you add equipment b4 testing it? then make everyone spend gold and coutless hours chasing it cuz it was more beneficial to have the equipment then not. Oh wait then you take it all away so all that was to try and squeeze more money out of players. So many things happen in the past year that could have all been prevented if you just test it or pole the community via forum or facebook. I Think this could be the straw that broke the camels back!

Gree is like a box of Chocolates you never know what you'll get next!!!!
    That was beautiful my friend

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I find this all very Greelike. LOL
    Indeedy.....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Post Count

Talking Well said tex

I couldn't have said it better tex
    So even if you are apollo rank why make such a big stat unit buyable with in game cash just after you released the old LTBs x4. i guess when you look at it the strong get stronger and the weak stay weak. I think where GreeDy went wrong was this time last year when they inflated stats unit all those campers came out of camping to be stong cuz all they focused on was there iph not playin the game as it was intended. this past year gree has tried so hard to make the game more enjoyable when there wasnt really anything with the game b4. Famous "Quote" Dont fix it if it aint broken. when i 1st started playing i liked the game couldnt get me off it. Now its same ole gree trying to make more money which in fact looks like your losing money. People seemed to be quiting and so called retiring by the dozens. See merges weekly cuz so many are fed up with all the changes that wasnt tested before released. then you wanna lock out people just becuz of your own errors. Its not like there using a outside app/tool to increase stats its all grees fault. i dont blame people for trying to better themselves if there not using but whats in the game that the developers release. Next time before you release a update beta-test it. isnt that why you have the beta program. About the equipment you add equipment b4 testing it? then make everyone spend gold and coutless hours chasing it cuz it was more beneficial to have the equipment then not. Oh wait then you take it all away so all that was to try and squeeze more money out of players. So many things happen in the past year that could have all been prevented if you just test it or pole the community via forum or facebook. I Think this could be the straw that broke the camels back!

Gree is like a box of Chocolates you never know what you'll get next!!!!

Post Count
    Whats being done about this?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Whats being done about this?
    Read the forum threads. Clementine responded that it is being reviewed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmg108 View Post
    Read the forum threads. Clementine responded that it is being reviewed.
    I do read the forums. When something is said to be reviewed, it can mean anything. Would like to here something about android lockout.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And as the person before you said, it's being reviewed. Sounds pretty self explanatory.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    And as the person before you said, it's being reviewed. Sounds pretty self explanatory.
    That can mean anything though. There are still accounts locked out from last year, even though they were reviewing and updating.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    pole the community... you never know what you'll get next!!!!
    Yes, the community got the pole this time. It's Festivus, the celebration for the rest of us. Enjoy your Festivus pole.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcLrbUkIQAA6TlB.png

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Guess we could use as an adult dance pole just like the dance Gree is doing now!
    All our money for a tease!