Conquest of Kings divisions

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Conquest of Kings divisions

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Conquest of Kings divisions

1. How will divisions be decided and what are the implications of it?
    2. The prizes are the same for overall and divisional rewards. Do you get double rewards?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    1. How will divisions be decided and what are the implications of it?
    2. The prizes are the same for overall and divisional rewards. Do you get double rewards?
    1- GREE will,split all guilds into various division based on rankings and strength

2- There are now two sets of prizes, a- the one tou get for the regular war ranking, and b- the prizes you will get withing the division you are placed

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    All of this is stuff I read already from GREE. My question is if they're going based off strength? Previous ranking? Average ranking? And the prizes for overall and division are the same so if you win the division and overall do you get two first place prizes?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    They go off previous rank. At least that's how they do it in MW

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    All of this is stuff I read already from GREE. My question is if they're going based off strength? Previous ranking? Average ranking? And the prizes for overall and division are the same so if you win the division and overall do you get two first place prizes?
    Hello Alexius

We will not be using the divisional leaderboards for our upcoming "Classic" event. We will get a post into the forums explaining how the divisional leaderboards works as well as an AMA to answer any questions you might have about divisional leaderboards before we activate it for a Conquest event.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello Alexius

We will not be using the divisional leaderboards for our upcoming "Classic" event. We will get a post into the forums explaining how the divisional leaderboards works as well as an AMA to answer any questions you might have about divisional leaderboards before we activate it for a Conquest event.
    Thank you for letting us know. See how easy it is to give us info in advance of events?
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Thank you for letting us know. See how easy it is to give us info in advance of events?
    And to think I was told just a couple days ago that the Devs don't have time to post on the forums. How long did that post take to write? 30 seconds?