GREE - The REWARDS for a 7-day war are INSULTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GREE - The REWARDS for a 7-day war are INSULTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Individual prizes suck, but at least the syndicate prizes are back to normal.

No more separate T20/30 prize though, back to T25, so almost back to the way things were. But back then, T250 prizes didn't royally suck, so it's another change for the worse
    Too bad they are all dupes and won't stack

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Have the gold users not realized this? Unless you're aiming for the top, there's really no point in using gold for recycled prizes with mods that don't stack.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm not spending a dime.
    This event had the effect GREE *seems to want* to produce in me, I swear it. Everything I've seen them do since & including the SA has been more and more off putting.
    I saw a glimmer of hope in the accomplices. The idea that a game should include some way to shake the security of the people who are squatting like toads at the top of a pyramid built on exploits, cheating, exchanging money for stats and being in the group who knows the latest way to exploit the crappy code. The slightest hint that a player might be able to come to the game tomorrow and in a year or two be on top honestly, and without spending more than an average person could afford. And something slightly new, barely interesting, at least until they drove it into the ground.
    But no. Add the cramming of more repetitive crap into less time, so that now there isn't even a break where you could sleep between the events, the pressure to help your "friends" in your syn - don't let them down! Then add the accomplices being hyped, released, and yanked after one group of whiners whined, (now another group is whining of course, myself included) and the cherry on top is the 7 day war with a turd all nice and polished up for your effort. Yes, those are retreads you see. I've got some of them in my inventory. I'm waiting to hear the screams of outrage when it dawns on folks that they don't stack. The individual awards don't bear mentioning. But let me. Ummm. Two refills, wait not refills exactly, make that two partial energy charges? When the ltq take 36,000 energy for the normal level? Does anyone do ltq? Oh yeah the people who spend money for the speed event prizes, that's a deal. Gain two levels and spend $200+ for +9 to a stat. Nice trade there. As for those previously released not-to-be-stacking faction prizes. You got one of those rings already? That tesla? Sorry that part of the prize, your faction reward after a week of this crap isn't actually going to add to your modifiers, GREE would apologise but they don't so instead you get a boss event that has a day shaved off with a +10% to the bosses hitpoints. But on the bright side gold is 25% off so chump up, chumps.
    I usually spend the free gold I have from watching videos, maybe a little money to show willing for my syn. But as soon as this came out I started to quit then decided it would be less predictable to not spend any money, not participate in this ridiculous excuse for an event and see how people enjoy it. So far so good. I've received free gold and haven't spent a dime. It's a habit I am enjoying, and am curious to see what GREE does to force more people to realise this game is not worth a dime. Maybe it's not worth their time, either.
    I have only one explaination for the way GREE is manipulating their games right now, it's right up their alley, too, and that's the "we are experiencing cutbacks and will be closing shop and so we will use every tactic we can to really screw these morons for every cent before we spring the news on them by just turning off the servers." Someone somewhere will quickly report the news these games are gone, and the boys from GREE will be laughing their asses off at the posts of outrage online. And going to sleep on beds of your money.
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gileas View Post
    I'm not spending a dime.
    This event had the effect GREE *seems to want* to produce in me, I swear it. Everything I've seen them do since & including the SA has been more and more off putting.
    I saw a glimmer of hope in the accomplices. The idea that a game should include some way to shake the security of the people who are squatting like toads at the top of a pyramid built on exploits, cheating, exchanging money for stats and being in the group who knows the latest way to exploit the crappy code. The slightest hint that a player might be able to come to the game tomorrow and in a year or two be on top honestly, and without spending more than an average person could afford. And something slightly new, barely interesting, at least until they drove it into the ground.
    But no. Add the cramming of more repetitive crap into less time, so that now there isn't even a break where you could sleep between the events, the pressure to help your "friends" in your syn - don't let them down! Then add the accomplices being hyped, released, and yanked after one group of whiners whined, (now another group is whining of course, myself included) and the cherry on top is the 7 day war with a turd all nice and polished up for your effort. Yes, those are retreads you see. I've got some of them in my inventory. I'm waiting to hear the screams of outrage when it dawns on folks that they don't stack. The individual awards don't bear mentioning. But let me. Ummm. Two refills, wait not refills exactly, make that two partial energy charges? When the ltq take 36,000 energy for the normal level? Does anyone do ltq? Oh yeah the people who spend money for the speed event prizes, that's a deal. Gain two levels and spend $200+ for +9 to a stat. Nice trade there. As for those previously released not-to-be-stacking faction prizes. You got one of those rings already? That tesla? Sorry that part of the prize, your faction reward after a week of this crap isn't actually going to add to your modifiers, GREE would apologise but they don't so instead you get a boss event that has a day shaved off with a +10% to the bosses hitpoints. But on the bright side gold is 25% off so chump up, chumps.
    I usually spend the free gold I have from watching videos, maybe a little money to show willing for my syn. But as soon as this came out I started to quit then decided it would be less predictable to not spend any money, not participate in this ridiculous excuse for an event and see how people enjoy it. So far so good. I've received free gold and haven't spent a dime. It's a habit I am enjoying, and am curious to see what GREE does to force more people to realise this game is not worth a dime. Maybe it's not worth their time, either.
    I have only one explaination for the way GREE is manipulating their games right now, it's right up their alley, too, and that's the "we are experiencing cutbacks and will be closing shop and so we will use every tactic we can to really screw these morons for every cent before we spring the news on them by just turning off the servers." Someone somewhere will quickly report the news these games are gone, and the boys from GREE will be laughing their asses off at the posts of outrage online. And going to sleep on beds of your money.
    You should consider moving to a state where weed is legal.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

No longer get excited...

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Most of us couldn't care less about the top spots, but a 4k item for top 150? You expect people to battle for 7 days to get a 4k item?

Used to be excited on the 3-4 days battle once month, then later Gree make it twice, after that becoming Street Assault, now this 7 days war makes me get sick and some point don't even bother wanted to battle anymore. Not sure what is Gree thinking...sigh

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    In just a year the war will never end

Post Count
    While 'Duel for Deuces' is a good name for this 7 day marathon to try to get a deuce, a better name might be:

The 7 Day War of Prizelessness!

Seriously man. The longest war you've experienced yet and your prizes? Yeah you already got those so they're worthless.

In a way, that's kind of hilarious when you think about it.

Rock on Gree. Rock on.

Post Count
    Maybe Gree is teaching us a much deeper lesson about war.

That no matter how you rank, no one really wins.

War. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing, say it again!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gileas View Post
    I'm not spending a dime.
    Too long didn't read.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    apparently, this is the only time a Gree Moderator will give a response. when the answer is general knowledge. what's the point of World Domination? to conquer a battle against a rival syndicate. what's the point of getting a higher rank if the reward is not worth it in the case of this present World Domination, the risk outweighs, significantly, the reward. I have a better chance purchasing store items as opposed to prizes. The Bundle packs are of no significance. as far as I know, everyone here wants to get stronger by increasing stats. Gree seems to be counterproductive to this concept. well I'm saying f... it thanks for the refills and the petty gold. not gonna use it for anything....
    better yet, why don't you call a Funzio employee to ask them what you could do. but then again, you're Gree. why would you listen

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yep, it's basically a free event unless you want a good Indy rank. No point fighting for worthless duplicate rewards when they don't stack. Couldn't organise a pee up in a brewery comes to mind....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    anyone know if the current refills on daily challenge can be saved for future wars

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    apparently, this is the only time a Gree Moderator will give a response. when the answer is general knowledge. what's the point of World Domination? to conquer a battle against a rival syndicate. what's the point of getting a higher rank if the reward is not worth it in the case of this present World Domination, the risk outweighs, significantly, the reward. I have a better chance purchasing store items as opposed to prizes. The Bundle packs are of no significance. as far as I know, everyone here wants to get stronger by increasing stats. Gree seems to be counterproductive to this concept. well I'm saying f... it thanks for the refills and the petty gold. not gonna use it for anything....
    better yet, why don't you call a Funzio employee to ask them what you could do. but then again, you're Gree. why would you listen
    Quit reading at World Domination��, all useless prizes and look at the top teams lol this is a good reason nothing changes for the good
    Last edited by t12pm; 02-26-2015 at 11:43 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I, along with many others, felt the need to put one, or two, cents into the mix. I figure what's the point of a battle? The risk outweighs the petty rewards.
    I am still scratching my head looking at items stats with 3000 attack and 600 defense (just an example) and wondering what does Gree logic see in this?
    What is the point of putting modifiers on battle rewards knowing they will not stack?
    Try leaving just the item..It was sad to see a "Special daily reward" with a modifier, even though I had it already.
    Oh, wait, Gree is trying to let the new players catch up. That's how the expect to "balance" the game.
    Gree, have no fear the new players will catch up, when they put the time in.
    I was addicted to the game for some time now, but not so much. spent my fair share of money just for the fun of it. Since this last update, I guess it's time to build the hood higher.
    In the words of Spiderman, happy gaming mate.
    ✌✌
    Rock on Gree. Rock on(Thanks Winnson����)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    You should consider moving to a state where weed is legal.
    Weed is legal? That's it! Finally a reason to move to Mississippi!
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias