Thread: Fusion Fridays

Fusion Fridays

I read on FB regarding Fusion Fridays, but no explanation was given:
    can anyone explain what that is? Does it mean there are better odds to fuse epics?

It refers to their Tumblr page http://knightsdragons.tumblr.com/. On Fridays, they post pics of fuseable armors.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Gree stated a while back on Facebook that they were considering Fusion Fridays. For this they would have a specific armor posted which people fusing on that day would have a better chance of getting. Don't know if they are still going to do that. The one last week was just a lesson on how to fuse. Go figure........

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Gree stated a while back on Facebook that they were considering Fusion Fridays. For this they would have a specific armor posted which people fusing on that day would have a better chance of getting. Don't know if they are still going to do that. The one last week was just a lesson on how to fuse. Go figure........
    They posted during the raid that combing euros & rocksteel would give you chaos
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF

Quote Originally Posted by Crypt Keepers View Post
    They posted during the raid that combing euros & rocksteel would give you chaos
    They posted that it COULD give you Chaos. All it was was a hint on how to fuse. They didn't say that Chaos was receiving any additional percentage of probability for fusion on that Friday. Those of us who already know how to fuse didn't learn anything new in the most recent Facebook post. A mono spirit legendary combined with anything 2 to 5 stars non-spirit could give you Chaos Vanguard. I've fused several of them and never used the combo they posted.

Im gonna keep doing my "Fuse Five Combo" method...but the results are always random. Random, random, random.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

it would be interesting if they posted an armor combination that had a chance to fuse an old war epic that is only available on that friday. Nothing new or useful to avoid upsetting the people that actually worked hard for their war epics, just an old war epic that people would only hold onto for ornamental purposes. Newer players and people that have played for a long time but missed certain war epics and players that don't go for war epics could all benefit from this.

Having the specific armor combination is pretty unlikely in itself for a lot of players so it isn't like a lot of these epics would flood the game, just a few lucky players might get it

Hey there! For clarification, this is to help new players learn to fuse. This is purely for entertainment and knowledge. That has been the intent from the beginning. We can always pass along the suggestion about expanding on this, but that would def. be a long way down the road. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey there! For clarification, this is to help new players learn to fuse. This is purely for entertainment and knowledge. That has been the intent from the beginning. We can always pass along the suggestion about expanding on this, but that would def. be a long way down the road. Thanks.
    Thanks for taking the time to read the post, and for passing on the suggestion (if you did).

Thanks for clarifying ... this really was confusing, and indeed, many people seem to have misinterpeted 'Fusion Fridays'. I remember someone from Gree asking on FB 'what people would think of Fusion Fridays if they were introduced', without an explanation what they even meant. Of course everyone was excited about them, because I guess everyone was expecting much more...lol

To be frank: if it's just that, what's really the point? Fusing is an essential part of the game, and the Wiki, this forum and other Q&A's are covering fusions heavily, so I doubt there is a need to explain fusions.

Again, thanks for taking time to answer this, I'll forward to my guild of which some were trapped into fusing all legendaries they had left too.
    Last edited by roookey1; 02-24-2015 at 03:46 PM.