Conquest of Kings Rewards and Prizes! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Conquest of Kings Rewards and Prizes!

Post Count
    Can you please change the splash screen? I have to pay for my download and I don't now why I'm forced to visit this page several times a day with all my KA devices.... That is annoying

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello Alexius

We will not be using the divisional leaderboards for our upcoming "Classic" event. We will get a post into the forums explaining how the divisional leaderboards works as well as an AMA to answer any questions you might have about divisional leaderboards before we activate it for a Conquest event.
    If this is the case it might have been more reasonable to put the +2 energy regen a bit lower in the rewards, same as with the +1 upgrade building. I don't think the top 3 guilds really have any need for another +2 increase, most of them have already several. For newer or lower ranked players getting in a good division and perhaps get it there was their only hope of getting such an item.
    Hopefully you will take this in account next time, energy regens are really wanted by a lot of players

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What is the point of a community rewards? If everyone gets the reward then it really doesn't change your stats relative to rivals.

Also, the units suck big time.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Can you please change the splash screen? I have to pay for my download and I don't now why I'm forced to visit this page several times a day with all my KA devices.... That is annoying
    Hello Lord Viper

Yes that issue will be fixed today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    What is the point of a community rewards? If everyone gets the reward then it really doesn't change your stats relative to rivals.

Also, the units suck big time.
    To work together to achieve a goal and get rewarded for it as a community.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Okay, I get that. I guess I should rephrase and ask where is the value in those community rewards. They are going to move everybody's unboosted stats up the same amount. It just seems like pointless inflation. Plus the units aren't particularly good compared to the effort.

Now, if you attached some sort of bonus - such as +1 energy per minute, +2 energy, +3, etc. - then you have a worthwhile reward!
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    I'm getting tired of being forced to this page when I'm trying to log in to hit the Boss. Gree needs an exit button on that splash screen.
    I wanted to post this yesterday but I was on my iPad and posting from that thing sucks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Okay, I get that. I guess I should rephrase and ask where is the value in those community rewards. They are going to move everybody's unboosted stats up the same amount. It just seems like pointless inflation. Plus the units aren't particularly good compared to the effort.

Now, if you attached some sort of bonus - such as +1 energy per minute, +2 energy, +3, etc. - then you have a worthwhile reward!
    Agree. It is a cute idea, but is really just smoke and mirrors. It changes the relative positioning of people in the game effectively zero.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please GREE: get rid of this infernal 'to the forum' pop up! If I wanted to come here all the time, I wouldn't be logging into KA! Twerps!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

So tired...

Quote Originally Posted by Frostpocket View Post
    Please GREE: get rid of this infernal 'to the forum' pop up! If I wanted to come here all the time, I wouldn't be logging into KA! Twerps!
    So tired. This page redirect is exhausting. And if I understand things, it won't apply. Or is it the divisional ranking that doesn't.. Either way, we've all seen this and we already have a community that works well together. This redirect and the crap prizes being promoted show how little the game designers understand the users.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    With all due respect, all those community prizes really have crappy stats
    for asking the community to come up with a 1b point, the least you could do is make those units go on the from ATK/DEF 250k/200k, 500k/400k 750k/650k and 1m/1m
    those would actually give players a real insentive to try to achieve those tier goals

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm getting very tired of this too. I wait for the game to load, then get forced into this forum and have to reload the game. I think I may stop playing until I see an update and hope they fix it.

Post Count
    It's the return of the Noggle- if everyone gets it, no one does. How on earth is this exciting?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hello Lord Viper

Yes that issue will be fixed today. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Not fixed yet. This is very annoying
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorSwamp View Post
    Agree. It is a cute idea, but is really just smoke and mirrors. It changes the relative positioning of people in the game effectively zero.
    This is not meant to reposition people. It is meant as a goal that everyone can contribute to that in most cases is achieved anyway just through normal play during this event.