Conquest of Kings Rewards and Prizes! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Conquest of Kings Rewards and Prizes!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Adding my plea to those posted earlier to stop the forced visit to forum. Takes away from game and is annoying the umpteenth time you have to restart.

Sweet {T}

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Not fixed yet. This is very annoying
    Hello Jnsolberg

I do appreciate you dealing with this issue. We are going to have it fixed in the next two hours so please be patient and again thank you for working around this bug while we fix this problem.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    i asked for a slash screen of prizes and I got it . Not really what I had in mind ! But thanks for the effort 😜. Still a bit unsure also on new unit prices . Seems a bit costly for that unit .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Waffleking: now that your people have managed to adapt the link to the forum, so that we can now just continue into KA, perhaps you could ask them to correct the word 'assassin' which I am sure you are aware, contains four of the letter S. Thank you 😀

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    The next Conquest of Kings is nearly upon us and we wanted to give you an idea of some of the awesomeness that this epic five day battle will include.

Event Runs 2/25 11AM PST to 3/2 12PM PST

[LIST]
    [*]Classic Conquest of Kings - For this CoK only, old school battle calculations are back!

Clementine, Relic or Waffleking,

Would you please confirm that for the Blistering Battfield Conquest of Kings, old school battle calculations (solely Unit attack/defense) are being used?

It appears that Equipment attack/defense and Hero attack/defense may still be a factor in the outcome of battles.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob. View Post
    Clementine, Relic or Waffleking,

Would you please confirm that for the Blistering Battfield Conquest of Kings, old school battle calculations (solely Unit attack/defense) are being used?

It appears that Equipment attack/defense and Hero attack/defense may still be a factor in the outcome of battles.
    Do you really need them to confirm the obvious?

Post Count
    the goals are unclear and the counting of wins seemed to be wrong, was confusing as to how many wins needed in first day, how do you expect me to spend money if I have no idea if our guild is making the target. please be crystal clear about what it takes to meet goals and if the counters aren't working right, tell us how to interpret what we do see. AND put it on the forum. but don't force us to go there. just say the answers are there.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    can we even pull off 1bil CP community wide for the duration of the war? we barely broke 50mil in the first day lol...
    Hi guys