GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swamp Assault

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Stupid, a temple who e1 is upgrading and a gem building (market place) only few have and is upgrading too.
    But never had though much questst at the same time. I can select between impossible (pvp) and too expensive (limited time box event)
    The Red Baron TRB

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubs View Post
    Nice post Noodle. That would be the way to complete the quest if everyone with the marketplace posted that they have it and when it's available for collection. I found 2 players at around level 134 with the marketplace but it wasn't ready for collection. ooJohnoo and Alphonse.
    Hi Tubs. If u can find my other mini i will have a market ready in 11hr 50m. Lvl 140, 473 allies. Also named Noodle. Its a strong mini but u may be able to raid it. Good luck bud!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i swear Gree is sitting laughing at us, they knew how hard it would be to find these buildings to raid. Fun they claimed..bull..more like lets frustrate them and then we will have our revenge for all the complaints,"they say it's too hard now...just wait and see what we do"
    It's all a big joke on us. Finding a needle in a haystack would be easier.
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have two collectable Market Places and a Stone Quarry ready:

Geiteke, level 189, 500 allies, 1660M defense.

Still looking for the Market Place myself..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would love to find a single person who saw this as fun - ruined my Saturday....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree made it very easy for me to go out & enjoy a weekend. Ridiculous wate of time spent finding these buildings made the decision easy

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    hey guys, here is my info for any that need my buildings. im looking for a market my self!!!

Max
    lvl 114
    ally 198
    def 741m

2 markets up in 5hr 45min
    1 stone quarry up in 4hr 30mins

good luck on this insane quest!!!!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Finished with 1day 16 hrs left on quest. This in no way was impossible . An active guild that raids and shares info shouldn't have a problem .

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Shacklford View Post
    Finished with 1day 16 hrs left on quest. This in no way was impossible . An active guild that raids and shares info shouldn't have a problem .
    Grats
    For me it's opposite still on part 2, lots of hours put in, visited 20-30 kingdoms ah hour(5hrs last night, close to 10hrs+ now today), different brackets 500 allies, 510, and 525(I have seen marketplaces but nothing raidable)
    Guild has given the info they found, but lvl 200 and lvl 165 have totally different battle lists.

Edited:
    Day 3, just finished my first hour...and still no marketplace. Seen two, not ready.
    They should have made this a social event, visit 1500 kingdoms in 72hrs
    Day one visit 500
    Day two visit 500
    Day three vist 500
    Do all get a wrapper prize....
    10 more hours today, and I am half way through part 2. Found one marketplace with one hit left.
    Will try some more in the am befor the quest ends.
    This has been very frustrating and time consuming, just to end up failing, due to failer to find a raidable building, that's being upgraded, or just never bought by the majority of players.
    Last edited by Valid or; 02-22-2015 at 09:16 PM.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Love this event gimme more
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    That's enough looking from me stuck on the market also, tried different allies our guild posting pics left right and centre but still no joy, I did like this quest untill now as it was something different from the same old stuff day in and day out. Gree next time how about the next quest like this making us be able to take the buildings in any order, yes I would still need the market but would have had all the others and felt better as I would have got very close like being on 9/10 boxes on every time there on

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I totally agree, I raid a lot, know my battlelist inside out, and there's only one who has a marketplace and her def is 100 mill. Almost noone has bought it. And I was so looking forward to a raiding-quest and now it's impossible to do

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Wow, so apart from moderators, GREEd is hiring trolls to post on this forum.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [rudy] View Post
    Wow, so apart from moderators, GREEd is hiring trolls to post on this forum.
    They're the same thing, if you ask me.

Hmm. Let's see here. One post. Registered in the last two days just to post this. Yep. You, sir, are a liar or a shill. Probably both.

Post Count
    erageous
    Lvl 215
    525 allies

I have a temple up in about 30 minutes,
    Quarries will be up in about 6
    Same with market places.

I have been leaving them up to try and help people out.

If anyone has a marketplace to help a sister out, been on the search for two days now.
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209