DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swamp Assault

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Swamp Assault

Marketplaces and Stone Quarries are impossible to find, this quest is a waste of time

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    Marketplaces and Stone Quarries are impossible to find, this quest is a waste of time
    Haven't even gone that far... Most temples of adoration are still under construction if anyone can be bothered to build it.... Mine won't be available for the two days of the quest. Normally in days gone by we would leave them open for people to raid. That sense of community is long gone

Mickaleus

Post Count
    And another lie from GREE.

The quest says : Attack your rival's marketplace (or another building).

I did found a marketplace and attacked it, but it didn't count. Apparently you have to attack it and win !!!

Since only the strongest players are the biggest gemmers and can buy useless buildings, only the strongest players will finish the quest and the gap will increase.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This is stupid. The few that do have the buildings are upgrading them so you can't raid them. The developers have no idea how to play their own game. GREEtards!
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Stupid, a temple who e1 is upgrading and a gem building (market place) only few have and is upgrading too.
    But never had though much questst at the same time. I can select between impossible (pvp) and too expensive (limited time box event)
    The Red Baron TRB

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    For a game that's supposed to be enjoyable and fun, it is currently frustrating and stressful.
    There nothing that I could say That has not been said, and gree only listens to whant they whant to hear anyway.
    But will still say, get a grip gree.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    Stupid, a temple who e1 is upgrading and a gem building (market place) only few have and is upgrading too.
    But never had though much questst at the same time. I can select between impossible (pvp) and too expensive (limited time box event)
    The temple was not too bad. It is the marketplace that is impossible. Can't say anything about the subsequent buildings as I don't expect to get through the 2nd level of this quest.

Post Count
    you can take this JOB and shovel it

KA 519-263-877
    Mw 681*865*283
    448*383*882
    Evolve Calculator for LAW units Enjoy http://battlementat.com/evocalc#70/12950/9570

Post Count
    i really wanted this quest to be fun, something about this game has to be fun right?
    Kingdom Age:186-190-498

Firm believer that glitter and a good craft beer solves everything

New to Dragons Realm, be my friend: 644-156-209

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Erageous View Post
    i really wanted this quest to be fun, something about this game has to be fun right?
    This is the equivalent of trying to break up with your girlfriend by getting her to dump you first. They are making this game so impossible that people will leave and then announce that we have left so they will shutdown the game.

Mickaleus

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have visited gemmers, ones with like 2b atk/def and they aren't even stupid enough to buy the market place or stone quarry.

There's probably like 10 players in the whole game with those.

EDIT: I think want Gree wants is for the guild to build them and raid each other's building...
    Last edited by Ryosaeba; 02-21-2015 at 12:58 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    This is stupid. The few that do have the buildings are upgrading them so you can't raid them. The developers have no idea how to play their own game. GREEtards!
    I agree that the developers have no clue about how to play this game. I've bought the Marketplace with my TapJoy gems, but it is so cheap to upgrade, no one will ever be able to collect them within the 3 days. Same with the Stone Quarries for 3/5.
    Purple Squirrel

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I was able to complete the swamp assault but only because of a great guild member who i was able to find on attack list and who gave me a heads up on their marketplace. The rest of the buildings are very easy. Even the stone quarry as they are out there and available for collection every 6 hours. The marketplace is near impossible without generosity of others since it is cheap to upgrade and only available after 18hrs i think it is. Perhaps we could turn this thread into a notification sytem to give people a heads up when we have the correct buildings ready for the taking. For example my stone quarry is ready right now.

Lvl/ally, name, stats
    217/499, noodle, 1.2m

One more thing, i was really struggling to find anything with 525 allies. I dropped to 499 and it opened up many more targets. All the higher players are mainly the ones with 525 allies and have the gold to keep all these buildings upgrading. Very tough to find targets in that realm. Good luck to you all!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I also have temple ready to go on a mini.

183/499, Noodle, 775m

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Nice post Noodle. That would be the way to complete the quest if everyone with the marketplace posted that they have it and when it's available for collection. I found 2 players at around level 134 with the marketplace but it wasn't ready for collection. ooJohnoo and Alphonse.