Page 1 of 2 12 Last

epic chests = epic turds

Only 1 new duel epic since all seeing aegis...Whatta joke...
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF

Indeed, top 10 war strippers are rewarded with a flood of new good epics, the rest of the players ...well, can save money.

I'm not that much into trying to get epics from chests anymore anyway, as they bascially spam my armory with outdated pseudo-epics or 3rd or 4th versions of epics I already have ... and since fusing those only converts them to legendary crap, I can safely use my hard-earned money for other things without a feeling of missing anything.
    Last edited by roookey1; 02-20-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Indeed, top 10 war strippers are rewarded with a flood of new good epics, the rest of the players ...well, can save money.

I'm not that much into trying to get epics from chests anymore anyway, as they bascially spam my armory with outdated pseudo-epics or 3rd or 4th versions of epics I already have ... and since fusing those only converts them to legendary crap, I can safely use my hard-earned money for other things without a feeling of missing anything.

I don't get it why you still play the game, all you do is complain.

well said haha
    dRRock
    The Rainbow Room GM // Rainbow Party // The Rainbow Rug
    LINE: dRRock1
    Talren Annihilator #1 Talren Stampede Raid

in a months time we can enjoy a new crystal fire epic with better stats than the regular version of this epic.....

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    all you do is complain.
    if that's directed at me, don't take me too serious.

That aside, my post only contains facts. What I like in the game and why I'm still in if that's so hard to figure out after all my posts are Raids, Arena, EB battles, Heroic Mode and the guilds, which are actually most parts of the game. With all of those, effort pays off to a good extent.
    The 3 aspects I strongly dislike as they are now are the ones where the typical player constantly gets slapped in the face: wars, opening chests and fusing epics. 'Un-rewards' for investing time on them (unless buying a T10 rank for a pile of cash) w/ the first, feeling punished for having spent gems(money) on them w/ the latter.
    Last edited by roookey1; 02-21-2015 at 02:24 AM.

How is fusing epics a slap in the face? I have around 30 epics, never spent a dime on one btw, and around 25 were fused...

If you want to enjoy this game and get the same rewards as the big spenders, you must play it the way I do. Save, and don't spend gems at all (until the times right)
    I've saved over 6000 free gems (no video glitches) since the past summer. Several t10 runs, countless t25. It's super fun getting elite gear for absolutely no money. Just takes high activity in every aspect of the game and the willpower to never spend gems in anything until it's time.
    Last edited by geo81; 02-21-2015 at 03:13 AM.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

not fusing epics.

fusing 2 epics => downgrade to legendary by far most of the time.

A downgrade doesn't hurt with 'free'/crafted armor, but with one you bought in chests (for which usually, a serious amount of money was involved) it indeed feels like a slap in the face, having turned 2 of such epics into 1 crappy legendary.

Fusing 2 identical levels of armor should result in at least the same level most of the time, with a good chance to turn 2 identical/similar epics into a plus version.

Gosh... And the whining continues

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    not fusing epics.

fusing 2 epics => downgrade to legendary by far most of the time.

A downgrade doesn't hurt with 'free'/crafted armor, but with one you bought in chests (for which usually, a serious amount of money was involved) it indeed feels like a slap in the face, having turned 2 of such epics into 1 crappy legendary.

Fusing 2 identical levels of armor should result in at least the same level most of the time, with a good chance to turn 2 identical/similar epics into a plus version.

Buying chests, you know it's a gamble. So the cash aspect should and will always be irrelevant in regards to Fusion.

Fusion of Epics.. Well, I generally agree with you. Not that we should fuse Plus Epics. Too OP. However, maybe a 50/50 chance if fusing 2 Epics would make sense.
    I have fused approx. 30 times using epics (so 60 Epic Armors) and I have refused One Epic with those.
    So 1/30 instead of 15/30, I do see where you are coming from.
    Overall, okay suggestion but the Plus Epic one is terrible. Would cause an imbalance.

Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    Buying chests, you know it's a gamble. So the cash aspect should and will always be irrelevant in regards to Fusion.

Fusion of Epics.. Well, I generally agree with you. Not that we should fuse Plus Epics. Too OP. However, maybe a 50/50 chance if fusing 2 Epics would make sense.
    I have fused approx. 30 times using epics (so 60 Epic Armors) and I have refused One Epic with those.
    So 1/30 instead of 15/30, I do see where you are coming from.

Overall, okay suggestion but the Plus Epic one is terrible. Would cause an imbalance.
    Cheers;
    ~ Phill
    How is it an imbalance if primordial hide is the most recent epic made fusible, I mean the plus version of it isn't even stronger than some of the plus versions of its predecessors Phill.
    Cheers;
    ~ Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I see not problem with the ability to fuse a + epic. Phil, I do not understand your reference to an "imbalance" as possessing a + epic means nothing. T10 and T25 will remain the same as always, those with the best support and gems to spend will get their spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    I see not problem with the ability to fuse a + epic. Phil, I do not understand your reference to an "imbalance" as possessing a + epic means nothing.
    T10 and T25 will remain the same as
    always, those with the best support
    and gems to spend will get their spot.
    Exactly fossil, +1, I mean if Phill thinks fusing a moontide plus is called imbalance, I am afraid that epic boss armors and epic boss + armors should not be allowed too and should be called an imbalance too as they are stronger than much of the + epics(like moontide, forgestone, etc.).
    Last edited by Ant venom; 02-23-2015 at 02:20 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Epic + Epic fusion odds needs to increase...... more inline with how things are going with fusing jewelry, either sideways or up. I'd like to see plus version armors become fusible but only for first tier. I wouldn't expect to see second tier any time soon because Gree is still making money off people willing to buy them or gem in tournaments for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Exactly fossil, +1, I mean if Phill thinks fusing a moonrise plus is called imbalance, I am afraid that epic boss armors and epic boss + armors should not be allowed too and should be called an imbalance too as it they are stronger than much of the + epics(like moontide, forgestone, etc.).
    What is a Moonrise?
    Also, your other reference to Primordial. This is a mono.
    If things such as (Don't boo me for releasing this to you before it happens) Tactician+, Ashenfire+ and [soon] Glacial+ are fusible, this DOES cause an imbalance because the balance it creates disturbs the F2PvP2P gap. If you want those recent + you can go spend like others do.

I don't mind making the + fusible after a given time, but if all fusible regular epics could be obtained in their + version it would make chests useless, as a few weeks ago it barely took 10 weeks to see chest epics fusible.

Instead of strongly advocating your playing style you should apply logic.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!