Lock snyicates during raidboss please.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lock snyicates during raidboss please.

Post Count

Lock snyicates during raidboss please.

When will Gree lock snyicates during raid boss? Players should of have to use gold and account power to complete raidboss. Any jumpers should be considered cheaters and have there accounts banned. Im sending a ticket every ten minutes to Gree. If a snyicate can't beat a boss themselves they don't deserve to beat the boss. It's time Gree steps up and takes a stand against this type of cheating.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When are the mods going to ban trolls like you? Your last few posts have hardly even been worth reading let alone commenting upon. If you're going to troll better up your game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    When are the mods going to ban trolls like you? Your last few posts have hardly even been worth reading let alone commenting upon. If you're going to troll better up your game.
    Yet you were first to comment.

Post Count
    Snyicates locked.

Happy?
    Last edited by Winnson; 02-20-2015 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Mispelt snyicates and locked snydicates by accident. Snyicates locked instead now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol this guy

Post Count
    Is OP kidding? I have no friends in real life. The social aspect of jumping allows me to communicate with others who have like interests. Plus, I help their syns and feel good about myself. It boosts my self esteem

Post Count
    Taken right from the home page of Crime City forum (written by Gree)

"Trade Requests

Want to trade syndicate items, or need some assistance for a tough raid boss? Go here!"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardaddy View Post
    When will Gree lock snyicates during raid boss? Players should of have to use gold and account power to complete raidboss. Any jumpers should be considered cheaters and have there accounts banned. Im sending a ticket every ten minutes to Gree. If a snyicate can't beat a boss themselves they don't deserve to beat the boss. It's time Gree steps up and takes a stand against this type of cheating.
    I LOLed when he called it cheating. Happy trolling mate

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I'm going to lock this thread since it's heading nowhere good.

Also, please let the moderators and Community Managers make the call on who is a troll and who isn't. Posting an opinion isn't trolling. Let's not make this a place where voicing opinions, feedback, and suggestions are attacked.

Thank you.