Faction Unable to Declare

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Faction Unable to Declare

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Faction Unable to Declare

Faction number 855 858 768 is unable to declare war.

During the end of the last frontline event we were also unable to declare and have submitted about 200 tickets because of our inability to declare.

Requesting attention by someone since tickets don't seem to work.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just in case someone from GREE reads this and thinks "hey, that's probably resolved" IT'S NOT. Our faction cannot declare.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Customer Support is aware of this and they're working on it currently. I'm sorry about the frustration.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks Relic!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Sure thing!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still nothing...two days into a WD event and over a week total that we can't declare -- none of us. Tried making everyone an officer and all of us get a "server error" when we try to declare.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileyPryce View Post
    Still nothing...two days into a WD event and over a week total that we can't declare -- none of us. Tried making everyone an officer and all of us get a "server error" when we try to declare.
    As strange as it sounds, you're all better people for it. No sense competing against 50b defense opponents that bought units they didn't earn. Best of luck for next time...if game lasts that long.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Its a glitch.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred View Post
    Its a glitch.
    haha...and they are exploiting that glitch by not participating in WD.

Post Count

Exclamation Issue Still Not Resolved! Please Assist before Frontline!!

Faction number 855 858 768 is unable to declare war.

During the end of the last frontline event we were also unable to declare and have submitted about 200 tickets because of our inability to declare.

Requesting attention by someone since tickets don't seem to work.
    We are still awaiting resolve to this problem. Customer Support has made minimal effort to address the issue we are having by sending satifaction surveys and "we will get back to you responses"...but no one has actually done anything to help us. We have Frontline tomorrow and I need to know how to resolve this so that we can participate. I have provided my email, phone number, and other contact information and now just need someone to actually take time to help address the probelem. ANY assistance would be appreciated!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I declare that your team members need to declare themselves part of a new faction.

In all honesty, this sort of thing takes FOREVER for Gree to sort out...assuming they can even resolve it. I was in a faction one time where we could not accept new members for more than a month, despite how many tickets we sent. We endured many events as a smaller team because we couldn't add any new members without server lockup. My suggestion is to have all your players jump to a new faction that works, at least until the problem is resolved. Maybe keep your mini there to let people back in if/when it is ever repaired. This sort of issue is becoming more and more common these days. I wish I had better news or advice for you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's almost like different factions are on different servers...and your particular server just needs to be reset. Unfortunately, they don't tend to be open to trying the simple solutions first. Best of luck.

Post Count
    smiley old friend,
    Did this er get sorted out?