Collection Point for Units Awarded for Map Missions - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Collection Point for Units Awarded for Map Missions

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Trident Beach. The Barge (G). 276000/324000. No boost.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Foreman at steel plant, no boost Secondary Line MBT 360000/440000 (Ground) it's a tank)
    Last edited by virginiavenom; 02-21-2015 at 07:07 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    no boost on enemy encampment, but the stats are correct.

Consistent Contributor bergmystr's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm not sure how many times this needs to be said. Completing a map to 5/5 will give a skill point as it always has. When you say I've completed map XXX to x and still don't have y. Take a look at your mission list and see where you are on there. If you're looking for the Emir prize of +1 energy, and you only have missions complete to the shipyard, you need to continue to do missions until the Emir Island set is alive.

Now if you're past the Emir mission set and don't have the unit I would advise sending a ticket in on Monday since the weekend is usually useless.

I'd you do send a ticket for missing units, do the community a favor and send one for all the missing units (kinda the point of this thread) instead of individual tickets for each unit.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    on communications outpost now on gag order....can't hit the satellite. I can see it, green arrow and all that, can't select it. like it's not there......this has been a major issue on all of my devices...even LTQ targets, hard reboots don't work. IOS, fully updated ipad air.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bergmystr View Post
    I'm not sure how many times this needs to be said. Completing a map to 5/5 will give a skill point as it always has. When you say I've completed map XXX to x and still don't have y. Take a look at your mission list and see where you are on there. If you're looking for the Emir prize of +1 energy, and you only have missions complete to the shipyard, you need to continue to do missions until the Emir Island set is alive.

Now if you're past the Emir mission set and don't have the unit I would advise sending a ticket in on Monday since the weekend is usually useless.

I'd you do send a ticket for missing units, do the community a favor and send one for all the missing units (kinda the point of this thread) instead of individual tickets for each unit.
    agreed, they don't understand the difference, it's the non-short term goals under all the short term invidual goals you need to go for. I'm putting in a ticket on monday as my main account is in Microprocessor and I have none of the mentioned boosts or units. probably just taking time to get out to all the players.

love these kind of informational posts, this is what the forum should be used for....the constant biotching is kinda old now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    "love these kind of informational posts, this is what the forum should be used for....the constant biotching is kinda old now."
    ^ Ditto that remark.

Nice job putting this together bergmystr. Ty.

Post Count
    Boneyard, Defeat the Commandant, Huginn Artillery (G) 204k/196k, $20,000, 28xp, no bonus

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    steel plant is a tank, Ground. sorry about that.

Consistent Contributor bergmystr's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks for the Kudos guys....

I figure I'd do something for the community, since I often use other people's info and can never really give back

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Reinstall MW for those of you stuck on a mission. It worked for me. Sending tickets to Gree are a waste of time.

Post Count
    I do not have the unit from emir island either that I finished years ago but I did get this one yesterday:
    Insurgent Village - INS Stratus Fighter(A) 1020000/980000 +20% Sea Attack

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Government Area - HardCorps Marine (I) - 375k/375k - no boost
    Financial District - Daedalus Gunship (A) - 295,800/284,200 - 8% air def
    Capital City - Enhanced Night Fighter (I) - 420,750/429,250 - no boost

Post Count
    DMZ - Jian Dogfighter (A) 530k/470k ~No Boost~

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Awesome work berg!

Larry & I are working on a master walkthrough for all of these missions. Will have something out soon

Advanced Combat Experts - ACE
    Top 3 - Win all of the things. Now Recruiting! PM for info