Regular map mission give out BIG units with modifiers.. - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Regular map mission give out BIG units with modifiers..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Clementine or anyone, can you please respond? When will the retro active units be awarded? I haven't received mine. Also, can you confirm completing the Emir Island missions gives a plus 1 energy regen unit (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...th-modifiers)? A full list would be nice.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree has never worked or responded on a weekend. Why do you think it's suddenly any different?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Milburn Pennybags View Post
    Players who have already done these missions are having those units added to their inventory since the missions are not available twice. This has already been completed for some of the missions and will be completed for the remainder prior to the start of the WD event today.
    didn't happen before WD like you promised so when will I get units?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree when will we get s list from u and a update at adding the units into players profiles

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Also, can you confirm completing the Emir Island missions gives a plus 1 energy regen unit (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...th-modifiers)? A full list would be nice.
    It does - I got the unit and +1 energy regen by completing the goal after the update. I am still waiting for the retro-active awards for earlier goals I completed before the update.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffW View Post
    It does - I got the unit and +1 energy regen by completing the goal after the update. I am still waiting for the retro-active awards for earlier goals I completed before the update.
    It is the only one that I am missing
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I already completed Emir Island, if I do it again will I get the +1 Energy Regen?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg3535 View Post
    I already completed Emir Island, if I do it again will I get the +1 Energy Regen?
    You can't do it again. You get the award for completing goals and they don't repeat. Goals use the maps, but they are not the same as doing the maps missions.
    Last edited by GeoffW; 02-24-2015 at 02:06 AM. Reason: removed bulky signature

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffW View Post
    You can't do it again. You get the award for completing goals and they don't repeat. Goals use the maps, but they are not the same as doing the maps missions.
    I think I was given all the units from completing these in the past but don't see a +1 energy regen in my profile:-(

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have not received the units

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg3535 View Post

anyone know the name of the +1 energy unit for completing Emir Island goals?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Looks like top 10 factions got the units.. I've seen some peoples stats have jumped up to 400-500b attack. I've sent in a ticket days ago and Gree said they are working on it.. I sent a reply to their answer 2 days ago. No answer.

Guess there is even more advantage of being in the top factions..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
    Looks like top 10 factions got the units.. I've seen some peoples stats have jumped up to 400-500b attack. I've sent in a ticket days ago and Gree said they are working on it.. I sent a reply to their answer 2 days ago. No answer.

Guess there is even more advantage of being in the top factions..
    Did you not notice the glitch over the weekend. They have not got the units yet either.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No I did not see a glitch or hear about it.. Guess some sup players did as I just saw a 500b attack from one of them..

If GREE doesn't take the glitch results back then this game is forever doomed. It must have been a hell of a glitch as sup guys I raid regular went from 25b def to 140b def and 60b plus att to 400-500b attack.

What was the glitch?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
    No I did not see a glitch or hear about it.. Guess some sup players did as I just saw a 500b attack from one of them..

If GREE doesn't take the glitch results back then this game is forever doomed. It must have been a hell of a glitch as sup guys I raid regular went from 25b def to 140b def and 60b plus att to 400-500b attack.

What was the glitch?
    A lot of SUP players hit the rank needed for the ship and got them.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652